Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interview - Should I tell them I'm going to be a new dad

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭Elessar

The only company I know of in Dublin that offer this perk is Facebook. Personally, I wouldn't say anything. Get the job first, then work on what to do next. Maybe have a word with your boss about it, see what the lay of the land is.

But do everything to get the job first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

....... wrote: »
    Ok I dont engage with dishonest posting.

Leave it there.

Prove I'm anti-woman.

You're being disgraceful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    Prove I'm anti-woman.

You're being disgraceful.

I already did.

Are you just dying to get the last word in or something? Pathetic.

....... wrote: »
    Ok I dont engage with dishonest posting. You were engaging in the same anti woman/anti family guff in another thread recently:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057947376

Leave it there. I literally couldnt be bothered with someone stuck in such archaic thinking.

Show me where I was anti-woman.

Give us a quote so we can all see.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

mod/b]

OMM and ....... quit with the sniping or you will be carded and threadbanned

Stheno wrote: »
    mod/b]

OMM and ....... quit with the sniping or you will be carded and threadbanned

Isn't it fair though that if a person claims someone is anti-woman, they should have to back up that statement with proof?

It's a pretty outrageous claim to make.

I was happy to have a civil conversation with this person until they started making up things about me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    Isn't it fair though that if a person claims someone is anti-woman, they should have to back up that statement with proof?

It's a pretty outrageous claim to make.

I was happy to have a civil conversation with this person until they started making up things about me.

Please do not question mid actions on thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Birdsong

I would re read the small print , there is zero chance they are offering this paternity benefit to employees with less than a years service .

+1 to this.

Exactly the same with maternity leave, where I work great maternity cover but you have to be there 2 years to get it.

Advertisement