Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cupra Formentor

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Leonidas BL

I haven't actually driven the KIA yet(I drove the old one), but the Formentor is seriously comfortable for something that has massive alloys. If I had the money it'd top of my list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,315 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Awe such a nice thing to say about her. Have you let her know that?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭downburst

I have a 2.0 TDI 190bhp DSG Tarraco AWD, 35k km. Nice car and has all the options including sunroof, dynamic suspension, running boards etc. However, don't use it all that much as work from home and long commute if over. It's also a little large for me and I usually change every 2 years (total madness)

What say you to moving to a Formentor, Desire Red, pre reg with 2.0 Tdi 150 and AWD DSG. I test drove a 1.5 petrol a few months back and did really like it. Reminded me of cars I drove in the 80's seeing the bonnet or hood, love that look. Main concern is will I realy miss the slight performance drop off and possible noise and will the AWD mean the fuel consumption won't drop too much. Also the desire red, wouldn't ick that colour if new. Current car is the camouflage green which looks great. Thoughts please.

PS, the 0-60 for the AWD DSG seems to be 8.2 from what I can see online. Anyone have one that can comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Cupra280

I am now awaiting delivery for a Cupra Formentor to replace my current Formentor.

I am at the end of my PCP. I honestly thought that after 3 years in a PHEV that my next vehicle was going to be fully EV. But, I depend 100% on the public charging network and cannot install a charger at home. Where I live, there were 4 public chargers 3 years ago, and this is still the same now. There is much more of a demand to get the battery charged (which I do, becuase then what was the point in going PHEV!), so while I may not have to charge that often, I may not get a charger when I need one.

Therefore, it is back to petrol car for me. It'll be pretty much the same spec, but with hte 1.5 TSi engine with the DSG. I really got used to the automatic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Back from holiday and got Cupra sportstourer wagon 2024 model. It came with navigation, parking sensors, reverse camera, self-parking feature, etc. Great pick up but a low ride to my likings.

• Advertisement
Advertisement