Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 match day thread

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭jpboard1

What you’re looking for is the main Boards Fantasy League which is in the sticky at the top of the forum. The code is there to join.

You don't have a link by any chance? I did a search and the results seem to be years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

jpboard1 wrote: »
    You don't have a link by any chance? I did a search and the results seem to be years old.

It’s the second thread at the top of this forum titled FPL Boards Free League 2018/19.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

37 points for another drop. Just been basking in mediocrity the last while.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Congrats to all of you doing really well overall, but I'm just delighted to be finally inside the top 500k now.
    My goal each year is to finish inside the top 100k, usually that is enough to win me my money league. Don't think it will be enough this year to win, but it's still my aim.

The fun starts in the next couple few weeks, where the difference between a bad 30 and a good 50 will seem insignificant, and double hundred scores could be on the cards. This is the business end of the season, lets do this!

This post has been sponsored by Carlsberg!!!

Advertisement