Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Lambert opening hours

Options
  • 28-02-2019 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi lads, I’m just wondering when is the best time to ring John? I rang the other day and he was out shooting and I don’t want to be disturbing the man if it’s only certain nights of the week he opens.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

Monday evening, Friday evenings and saturdays are generally when he's around. Once the season is over you should have no bother calling him, he's good at answering the phone and returning calls.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

When you type his name into Google is shows opening hours as Sat at 12pm (noon).

If you are on FB try messaging him, and if you gets any sort of fixed hours you might post them here and i'll add them to his profile on the RFD list.

Thanks.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Kran

Monday evening, Friday evenings and saturdays are generally when he's around. Once the season is over you should have no bother calling him, he's good at answering the phone and returning calls.
    Thanks very much. He is indeed good to answer as he did the other day when he was out stalking, he told me to ring back after seven and it totally slipped my mind. I just didn’t want to be disturbing another mans hunting time. I’ll give him a buzz Saturday.

Advertisement