Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview the person below you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I don't know

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,199 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

RMAOK wrote: »
    Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Deaf for sure.

Have you ever run over a dog or cat on the road?

No..I ran over a family of ducks one day though.. didn't occur to me that they wouldn't fly out of the way..

Do you believe in destiny?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

No..I ran over a family of ducks one day though.. didn't occur to me that they wouldn't fly out of the way..

Do you believe in destiny?..

Nah...you make your own future

Are you watching dolores price documentry

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭wijam

No, life is what you make it, it's not shaped beforehand

Do you believe in life after death?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

wijam wrote: »
    No, life is what you make it, it's not shaped beforehand

Do you believe in life after death?

No death is death. Denying it is a sign of weakness and insecurity

How do you feel about the reintroduction of water charges?

Blueshoe wrote: »
    No death is death. Denying it is a sign of weakness and insecurity

How do you feel about the reintroduction of water charges?

Grand, we might not see monthly effusions of unrefined human ****e into Dublin bay if they come in at long last. Presumably the usual crowd will be kicking off again.

How do you deal with mystical type people into reiki etc? Full cocommitment belief? Gentle humouring? Thinly veiled derision? Outright contempt?

Grand, we might not see monthly effusions of unrefined human ****e into Dublin bay if they come in at long last. Presumably the usual crowd will be kicking off again.

How do you deal with mystical type people into reiki etc? Full cocommitment belief? Gentle humouring? Thinly veiled derision? Outright contempt?

Just ignore and let them at it...they harming noone

Live and let live brother,

Do you drive

_blaaz wrote: »
    Just ignore and let them at it...they harming noone

Live and let live brother,

Do you drive

I agree with you fully up until the point where they try to talk people out of taking their cancer meds etc in favour of a "fruitarian" diet or whatever it is they saw on twitter that day
    I do drive, love it. Though I love walking too so try and not be too reliant on ma wheels.

Be able to talk to animals and breathe underwater or €7,000,000 into your account no questions asked?

I agree with you fully up until the point where they try to talk people out of taking their cancer meds etc in favour of a "fruitarian" diet or whatever it is they saw on twitter that day
    I do drive, love it. Though I love walking too so try and not be too reliant on ma wheels.

Be able to talk to animals and breathe underwater or €7,000,000 into your account no questions asked?

Talk to animals..

What can you do with 7million that you cant with 2million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,199 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Buy a €3m mansion?

What would you ask your pet, or any other animal? (if you had chosen the ability to talk to them)

Talk to animals..

Buy a big **** off 2 million quid estate out in the country and spend a million foresting the place to the gills. Then invest a million, give another to charity, another treating the parents and family (I've a big family) and then live off the t'other millun.

Why are people in this country so ambivalent about how we're thereabouts the most deforested nation in europe?

Buy a big **** off 2 million quid estate out in the country and spend a million foresting the place to the gills. Then invest a million, give another to charity, another treating the parents and family (I've a big family) and then live off the t'other millun.

Why are people in this country so ambivalent about how we're thereabouts the most deforested nation in europe?

Because any land thats taken into forestry can never return to being farmland (also most commerial forests arent particularly pleasing to look at)

Would you live in the woodz

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Buy a €3m mansion?

What would you ask your pet, or any other animal? (if you had chosen the ability to talk to them)

You were skipped by myself so I'll answer this, I would ask her to please not bark every time she sees another animal on the telly - it was cute and amusing at first, now it's just a pain not being able to watch David Attenborough when she's there! :pac:
    Because any land thats taken into forestry can never return to being farmland (also most commerial forests arent particularly pleasing to look at)

Would you live in the woodz

Sure that's down to Coillte and their bloody sitka spruce. Umm nah I wouldn't go live off the grid in the woods. I would like the option however :P Would do a good bit more camping if there were more extensive broadleaf forests here like we used to have

Favourite song by the Police?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

You were skipped by myself so I'll answer this, I would ask her to please not bark every time she sees another animal on the telly - it was cute and amusing at first, now it's just a pain not being able to watch David Attenborough when she's there! :pac:

Sure that's down to Coillte and their bloody sitka spruce. Umm nah I wouldn't go live off the grid in the woods. I would like the option however :P Would do a good bit more camping if there were more extensive broadleaf forests here like we used to have

Favourite song by the Police?

That nee naw one they do is pretty good, bit noisy though.

Are you self-motivated?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I'll get one with whatever needs to be done when left to my own devices, but I'm not particularly driven or goal orientated.

Do you want to rule the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭frosty123

But..Kiera Knightley has none???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

frosty123 wrote: »
    But..Kiera Knightley has none???

None at all?

Can I help?:D

None at all?

Can I help?:D

Probably

Do you watch home and away

Watched a bit of it years ago, but not anymore

Can you service your own car?

• Advertisement

Watched a bit of it years ago, but not anymore

Can you service your own car?

Yes

Can you spraypaint

Yes, but not very well tbh

Have you done karaoke?

Yes, but not very well tbh

Have you done karaoke?

Ya.....actually great craic

Best part of your day

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Ya.....actually great craic

Best part of your day

Tomorrow ;)

What is your favourite time of year and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

I like all the seasons, if i was to pick one probably the summer for its long days of sunlight and t shirt weather.

What did you eat for dinner?

I like all the seasons, if i was to pick one probably the summer for its long days of sunlight and t shirt weather.

Spuds and chicken

Do you have many non meat days

They are very rare

Do you eat steak?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Haven't had it yet. Still on the way home. I want chips but will end up being healthy

Would you like to live on your own?

I do.. It's getting to the stage where I don't know if I'd be able to live with someone else again..

Do you ever feel like you're just being f*cked around by corporations?

• Advertisement

I do.. It's getting to the stage where I don't know if I'd be able to live with someone else again..

Do you ever feel like you're just being f*cked around by corporations?

Not hugely...but my general cynicism about such things means I’d never expect anything but exploitation from massive corporations

Favourite ninja turtle?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement