Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic starts 10.03.19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Game will start in approx 35 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You will have eaten Saturday dinner.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote:
    You will have eaten Saturday dinner.

What if I don't eat dinner on Saturday but compensate by eating two dinners on Sunday.

Have you thought of that scenario... the HORROR!

Necro wrote:
    What if I don't eat dinner on Saturday but compensate by eating two dinners on Sunday.

Then you get shot.

Necro wrote: »

Have you thought of that scenario... the HORROR!

You’ll be all fattened up for the wolfies :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Kolido wrote: »
    Signups are now closed. Thanks to everyone who signed up.

The Mods would like to announce that this game will be a Midnight Launch.

PMs will go out tomorrow from 9pm and game will go live at midnight (Sunday 12:00am)

Colour me thick, but we were promised an important announcement.
    Where is the important stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

The important stuff is that the game is launching earlier than usual. We wanted people to be aware

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

kitten_k wrote:
    The important stuff is that the game is launching earlier than usual. We wanted people to be aware

Anything to be said for launching now :P

Anything to be said for launching now :P

Only 13.5 hours to go!

kitten_k wrote:
    Only 13.5 hours to go!

Or 'one dinner to go' in new money.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Something I had planned this week fell through so I have some spare time. I see sign ups are closed, but happy to mentor/sub.

Pter wrote:
    Or 'one dinner to go' in new money.

I'm on dinner strike till it starts. So no dinners to go for me. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I’m having my dinner now. Can I let you know when I’m done so you can launch?

sullivlo wrote: »
    Something I had planned this week fell through so I have some spare time. I see sign ups are closed, but happy to mentor/sub.

*Pedant alert*

Are sign ups technically not still open as per the tag :pac:

Good luck to everyone - mods, players and especially the new ones.

Could I get some of that DR access when it's going please?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

sullivlo wrote: »

Something has come up here which means I won't be able to play , so can sullivlo take my place please ?
    Am so sorry to do this , Pter , I'll pm you .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Something has come up here which means I won't be able to play , so can sullivlo take my place please ?
    Am so sorry to do this , Pter , I'll pm you .

There goes my entire game strategy of constantly accusing you of being a wolf! :(

Whiplashy wrote: »
    There goes my entire game strategy of constantly accusing you of being a wolf! :(

:pac: It's anon anyways, just pick anyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Next time :D

Beer in, fire on. Sitting by the laptop like:

200.gif

Just for you Kolido, I know you like that gif :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

When we get the pms will they explain the whole anon thing? I don’t understand how it works at all. I just know I’ll end up posting as myself!

Whiplashy wrote:
    When we get the pms will they explain the whole anon thing? I don’t understand how it works at all. I just know I’ll end up posting as myself!

Basically the PM will give you your role and a login for the anon account.

Eg:

Username: Fred WW
    Password: Necroisawesome

Then you log in to that account which is locked to the WW forum and off you go :)

If you want to stay in as yourself as well do as sKeith said above and have one logged in incognito mode or something like that.

Beer in, fire on. Sitting by the laptop like:

200.gif

Just for you Kolido, I know you like that gif :)

I'm purposely gonna leave you til last :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Anybody can make a request to have their normal acoounts removed from being able to post in ww forum.
    The anon account are already setup up so they can post just fine in there.
    That way, you cannot make a mistake.

kitten_k wrote:
    I'm purposely gonna leave you til last

:(

Bad kitty.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Teddy Daniels

phew, thank god i made it in time, i notice tag still says sign ups open, i was a bit confused because the post said sign ups are over, but the big green tag made me trust to sign up even after that post, thank god for those tags :)

Sorry Teddy sign ups are closed - the mods should have changed the tags. I can put you on the subs bench? Or you can follow the game in the deadroom?

Mods - as PMs have been sent can you please close this thread?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Teddy Daniels

kitten_k wrote: »
    Sorry Teddy sign ups are closed - the mods should have changed the tags. I can put you on the subs bench? Or you can follow the game in the deadroom?

Bench me coach.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement