Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Team Talk Thread - Snymans are(n't) Forever

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

yerrahbah wrote: »
    we have the Euro jersey for another season anyway

Really?

I thought the pattern was new Euro and Away every year, but Home only changes every 2nd year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭yerrahbah

mooonpie wrote: »
    Really?

I thought the pattern was new Euro and Away every year, but Home only changes every 2nd year?

I'm open to correction but I believe we had the same Euro jersey (red with navy trim) for the 16/17 and 17/18 seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Was over at the Sarries game and spotted the players in the black t-shirt. I liked it and decided to treat myself. A good purchase. Hoping we'll see some nice gear next season.

🤪

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

mooonpie wrote: »
    Really?

Incorrect. The home and Euro jerseys last for two season each, but change on alternate years. The away jersey changes every season. It's been that way since they brought in Euro jerseys. The leisure gear changes every season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

I for one am most looking forward to the spoof that accompanies the release. It seems to top itself every year.

We've already got a glimpse with that armour and battle ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,730 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I'm still trying to track down the navy training jersey from this season. Guess it's gone at this stage so! Yeah guess they are trying to avoid any clash with RWC in Sept but still very early. Thought it would be July

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Eod100 wrote: »
    I'm still trying to track down the navy training jersey from this season. Guess it's gone at this stage so! Yeah guess they are trying to avoid any clash with RWC in Sept but still very early. Thought it would be July

This one? Might be hard to find individual items in a particular shop but you can get it delivered to a store and pick it up.

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    This one? Might be hard to find individual items in a particular shop but you can get it delivered to a store and pick it up.

Like that but the jersey version. Yeah it's never been in stock unfortunately online or any shop I've been to so can't track it!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Eod100 wrote: »
    Like that but the jersey version. Yeah it's never been in stock unfortunately online or any shop I've been to so can't track it!

It was only available in a player fit version for €100. A supporters version want released. That was available online earliy in the season, but Adidas only do one production run, so once it sold out that was it.

It was only available in a player fit version for €100. A supporters version want released. That was available online earliy in the season, but Adidas only do one production run, so once it sold out that was it.

Yeah it was player fit alright. Seemed to op up now and again alright, and was in TP shop lately but seemed to miss it everytime. Pity when LS are exclusive retailer thought they might work stock a bit better but price could have turned a lot of people off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Billy Holland's baby daughter passed away over the weekend. Sincere condolences to Billy and his partner and family.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    Billy Holland's baby daughter passed away over the weekend. Sincere condolences to Billy and his partner and family.

Jesus, that's horrendously sad... can't imagine what they're going thru.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Burkie1203 wrote: »

That's very tough. Condolences to all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Ah Christ. Horrendous news.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

That is so horrible. I can't imagine what the families are going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

That's awful, can't even imagine. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Absolutely tragic news. RIP. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Saw that this morning. She was only born last November and passed away on Saturday.

Absolutely heartbreaking, puts the match in context, I never thought I'd say it but it's only a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I remember Hayden Triggs daughter died in Childbirth or was Stillborn. The whole Irish rugby community got around him and he was only newish in town. I am really sorry for Billy, such an honest hard working lad. RIP to her and my greatest sympathy to the family.

That's awful news.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

Tragic. Was this sudden or was she sick from birth?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

troyzer wrote: »
    Tragic. Was this sudden or was she sick from birth?

I'm guessing it was illness given they have asked for donations to Jack and Jill foundation. I only copped it as I was looking for arrangements for another funeral

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

This is a tragedy, out of respect I'd ask that there be no discussion of the Circumstances

My deepest condolences to the Holland family

• Registered Users Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Jerseys

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxwY_RDiAoL/?igshid=1ok1unj459d43

The neckline is brutal. Much prefer the navy to the red.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Caranica wrote: »
    Jerseys

That navy one is quite nice alright. Not sure about the stripes on the home Jersey :/

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ki

Caranica wrote: »
    Jerseys

The alternate jersey looks like a PSG knock off.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

D7JzZwfX4AAAxNX.jpg
    D7J4KnhWwAANqyZ.jpg

Home isnt great, really poor design and the BoI stickers look terrible, its like they forgot to add a collar

D7J4KLUWwAAj_r7.jpg

Actually quite decent looking if not too dissimilar to the PSG home kit. Will possibly pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Not really liking those new jerseys at all. They look like training tops.
    Speaking of which whats the bet there will be decent training gear but Lifestyle will only stock in certain fits again?

Also, I'd heard about the awful Holland news earlier in the week but presumed it wasn't to be discussed for some reason.
    Very sad news. RIP to the wee soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

The NNNEEEEECCCKKK :pac: ...(it's horrendous)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Hopefully MR dont renew the deal with Lifestyle Sports

Advertisement