Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Tell me WHOY) I don't like Funny Froidays: Liveline 15/2/19 and dat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,832 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Davy Fitz is from Clare.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Davey Fitz is from Clare caller.
    CLARE CLARE CLARE

Omg, don’t follow GAA, it was on the Late Late Toy Show where a little blind Kerry boy (or was he a Clare boy?) met his hero Davy Fitz. When it comes to that subject I’ve scarce cerebral resources to go on!

Mr Fangs has a 2.30 appointment with the vet, will hear some unfunniness on de radio as I go, and maybe catch some on my way back. Too lazy to change station on the radio, and the sounds might drown out the cries of protest from the catbox in the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭MmmChocolate

Funny Friday?

Fuck that!

*leaves

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

ARA JAYSUS FUCKEN CHRIST!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

This oul wheezy f*cker laughing at his own jokes ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Will some bastard put doc savage out of his misery .... it’s gone beyond a joke at this stage in fairness .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭buried

This f**king John Player blue mouth laughing at his own jokes like a busted airplane propeller

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭buried

"shure I says to him"

"shure he says to me"

"whaaahhhahahahahahhahaaghhggghhh"

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 15,419 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

“Joe pesky”. What a clown Duffy is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Al Pacino impersonator says "hoohaa"; de cloud claps like it was Frank Sinatra doing Moi Way.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,419 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Those “impressions” are brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

I recognise dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andy DuFrayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! De filum must be Shawshank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw dat on de telly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72,313 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

giphy.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

How does this crap make it on air , primetime on the nation airwaves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Moved down to Newstalk

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Aaaah Sean aaaaaaah Moncrieff aaaaaah

Better than FF anyway

In fairness a little of it has been a tad better than the absolute shoyte in Waterford where there was no redemption at all.

I hate that talentless “impersonator” who slips in Chris Eubank and others every time and doesn’t expand on it beyond two words, shouldn’t be allowed on.

Rhys Mogg is quite good!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,066 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Dear Lawrd.
    I only caught the final dying minutes (thankfully, only a few seconds at a time) of that shythshow and heard some utterly dreadful impressionists.
    Perhaps it was only the one, demonstrating his lack of talent across a wide range of subjects.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

15 posts for the entire duration of de show, and half of them were leaving.
    I think that's a new low record for FF postings.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Terrible stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭jelutong

I was unfortunate enough to hear a bit of it. It was bad beyond belief. How in heavens name is it not put out of its misery,and ours come to think of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭jelutong

I was unfortunate enough to hear a bit of it. It was bad beyond belief. How in heavens name is it not put out of its misery?

Mr Fangs has a 2.30 appointment with the vet
    Mr Fangs will evidently do anything to escape Funny Friday.

I myself replaced today's FF with listening to a dentist drilling into one of my molars.

The sound of his drill, the resulting pain, and the prospect of developing 'dry socket' have all been far more entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Mr Fangs has a 2.30 appointment with the vet, will hear some unfunniness on de radio as I go, and maybe catch some on my way back. Too lazy to change station on the radio, and the sounds might drown out the cries of protest from the catbox in the back.

*Refrains from making Mrs Slocombe type joke*

How's your cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

How's your cat?

If you wont I will! :pac:

d219b168ddc312b8bc7981c6dd0bef01--greatest-quotes-coming-of-age.jpg

How's your cat?

Repentant for all the scratching of furniture, bite marks and general destruction, says he will never do any of it again so long as he doesn’t end up at vet again. As he was only getting his vaccination didn’t require the thermometer up the @rse.

I mentioned to them about Noma, and the Portuguese nurse said he’d seen it on Facebook and was horrified-said he would never ever return the cat to me like that!

Ps - vet said she thought he had superb teeth-I said I know, I feel them often and they feature in my online avatar!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,779 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Another justification for Duffys 400k a year salary as bins are reinstalled in the GPO.

Well done Joe, well done.

• Advertisement

30% of draw cars go to employees?
    How corrupt is that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement