Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

FitzShane wrote: »
    I think that rule has changed this season.

Yes actually you are right it's only red cards that carry over I had recalled something from the last round but it was obviously a red. Back to the drawing board it is.. No chance he gets a yellow and misses the Leicester game now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭spurshero

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Serves you right for backing them

Ffs get a grip . He was unlucky what can you do . Rangers winning or losing matters little to most Irish people

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

sport-graphics-2007_702030a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

Heerenveen v Willem in Eredivisie,

goals in this, Over 2.5 first half goals

Boom

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

inforfun wrote: »
    UTD - AZ on thursday might be one for the handicap. Both already qualified

After Ajax loss on friday, AZ can get equal in points next weekend when it is AZ - Ajax.
    AZ has a few injured players already and will not risk anyone on thursday.
    You might see the guy who normally washes the kits getting a run out

Great shout! 4 nil

• Advertisement

Chelsea V Bournemouth
    This young Chelsea side out to prove a point early after the shambles at goodison last week. Reckon it will be an open game

Over 2.5 1st half goals looks likely

• Registered Users Posts: 15,217 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I've posted before about Liverpool scoring just before and after HT. Today's game against Watford is probably the worst game of the season but it's 11/10 with PP for a goal before the 59th minute. I'm fairly sure Liverpool will score then. Finish the game off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I presume your pulling the piss?

Fecking VAR!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,039 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

On Sky scorecast boost:
    Danny Ings to score first and either Southampton to win 3-1 or Southampton to win 2-1 @ 16/1

• Advertisement

Serbia 1st Division
    Red Star V FC Curcilaki (or something like that)
    Been waiting on this one for a while :rolleyes: Away team got one over red star last time out, extra 3 days rest over them here after theyre away tie in the champs league which they also lost. I see an upset here. Could cover 1-1 and 2-2 for security.

Away win + 1-1 and 2-2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Arsenal at home at 11/2 looks nice. City have been doing me favours all year, thanks Pep.

I have done a cheeky double with Everton. When was the last time United won 4 games in a row?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Arsenal at home at 11/2 looks nice. City have been doing me favours all year, thanks Pep.

I have done a cheeky double with Everton. When was the last time United won 4 games in a row?

Don't think today's the day to jump ship with city, albeit they've not been great, did you see Arsenal midweek in the Europa? City are no where near the levels of that poor arsenal side. I'm giving up thinking I have a clue about football if they don't beat arsenal today. Can see a heap of goals maybe but a home win, cannot see it buddy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,390 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

PP - 4/1 for utd and spurs looks too tempting not to take.

Dele Alli first goalscorer to celebrate his 200 cap today looks tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Arsenal to have a red card @ 14/1

Ref already a little cardy in 1st half, and Arsenal will need to attack. Someone will go in hard on De Bruyne to slow him down at least once.

Both teams to have a red card 150/1

Small little bet. For same reason.

edit - no luck. 3 2nd half yellows, but no more

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,390 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    PP - 4/1 for utd and spurs looks too tempting not to take.

Bit annoyed Utd didnt scrape a win.

Not much between tonight's sides,

Zaha is due a goal, pp have him firstscorer at 9/1 and Palace win btts 6/1 for interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Palace v Brighton - Same game multi on pp at 2/1
    BTTS
    Over 2.5
    Over 8.5 corners

Good luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Montoya 5/2 for a card looks value up against zaha with the style palace play will do for an interest for the night

Bit annoyed Utd didnt scrape a win.

Not much between tonight's sides,

Zaha is due a goal, pp have him firstscorer at 9/1 and Palace win btts 6/1 for interest.

Unlucky . You called it bang on really . And you were right not much between the sides .

• Advertisement

Last week, Villa were 1/6 to win tonight, yesterday it was 1/4, then 1/3 today and now 3/10. Liverpool's odds are shortening too. Somebody is backing Liverpool heavily!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

FitzShane wrote: »
    Last week, Villa were 1/6 to win tonight, yesterday it was 1/4, then 1/3 today and now 3/10. Liverpool's odds are shortening too. Somebody is backing Liverpool heavily!

Can't see why to be honest.:rolleyes:

Sociedad, Osasuna, girona treble at 6/5 pp looks good and over 1.5 in 6pm Copa games at 11/4

Edit, treble wins, 3 goals short in 6pm games.

PP have Newcastle and Wolves double at 5/1

Edit Winner.

PP have Jesus and Vardy to both score at 6/1, that will do for interest.

PP have Newcastle and Wolves double at 5/1

Edit Winner.

Hope ya got on . I’m on meself but stupidly put City in as well at a little over 5 to 1 . Didn’t see the special was it in shop??

spurshero wrote: »
    Hope ya got on . I’m on meself but stupidly put City in as well at a little over 5 to 1 . Didn’t see the special was it in shop??

On line, rarely in a shop if I'm honest.

PP have Jesus and Vardy to both score at 6/1, that will do for interest.

Winner too.

Winner too.

Well done lad your in some form today ! Turkey paid for !

• Advertisement

spurshero wrote: »
    Well done lad your in some form today ! Turkey paid for !

Had 20 on Rafinha to booked at 11/4.....jumped at the very end for 2 reasons...:mad:

Advertisement