Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Screenshot-20210510-200833-2.png

Was gonna throw a fiver on the above and then PP went down before kickoff so missed out on Acca Insurance so just threw €2 on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

absolute joke that he wasn't booked there

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

SheldonC17 wrote: »
    As has been said this game has plenty riding on it for both.

Both teams 3+ corners 1+ cards @11/10 is bigger than expected

Tarkowski should have had one beginning of 2nd half. Nothing close after that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

He should have seen yellow then. I backed him to be booked after that challenge as another foul was surely a banker card.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    Tarkowski card :(15/4 betway possibly a bit of value with that one

been booked in 3/4 h2h also which probably doesn't count for much.

Last chance here for fulham who have to win so I'd expect them to stuck in but not sure who to back there for card but for me burnley at 5/2 v fulham 13/10 I know which I'd be taking at the pricses with a win guaranteeing burnley safety.

Wood anytime 13/8 pp :) (sot in each half only 9/4 so poor enough value on that)

singles/double at 12/1 pp

scored in 5 of last 7 and if he can score v arsenal, westham and away to wolves and everton recently I think he can score v fulham
    I fancy Burnley to be well up for this.

small one chris wood wincast 7/2 pp :)

wood first gs 6/1 :(pp enhanced has scored first in the last four games he managed to score, majority of firms less than 4/1 on this

small profit made on this, feel like it was a lost oppotunity not having a bigger bet on burnley for value alone even the dnb option

I didn't see the game but it sounds like Tarkowski should have been booked so maybe best I didn't see what sounded like a certain card

• Advertisement

utd 17/10 (ehnanced on pp) v leic 9/5

surely that's too big for utd?

since losing to sheff utd at home in jan they gone 5-1 in the league, the drawn game being a 95th min equaliser by everton and are unbeaten at home in 11 (8-3) in
    all comps

Leic beat utd in the cup but before that it's 7wins 2 draws for utd or 5wins 1 draw for utd at home in past h2h going back 6 seasons

They've been drifting since yesterday also so maybe it's the two games in just over two days that's driving the price up

I'll wait for teams and maybe greenw sot in each half 7/2 if he starts and magauire if he's ok after his knock on sunday to be carded 5/2 against his old team (booked in 2 of last 3 h2h)

The other game looks horrid but milivojevic has been good to me
    in the past and he likes cards so at around 12/5 i'll take if he starts

After not backing burnley yesterday though I'll probably have a bigger
    than normal bet on utd dnb which is best at 5/6 now betv

The win/btts at 4s I like too as leic have scored in 9 of last 10

safe to say it could be a very bad night for me if utd lose

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

utd 17/10 (ehnanced on pp) v leic 9/5

surely that's too big for utd?

safe to say it could be a very bad night for me if utd lose

Ole will play the kids for: 1. Rotation - best players will be ready for Liverpool on Thursday 2. a Leicester result will keep Liverpool out of the top 4

Sounds petty but it could be a difference maker for signing players like Jadon Sancho

No Harry Maguire either

Wouldn’t back them, but good luck to you

d00mk1n wrote: »
    Ole will play the kids for: 1. Rotation - best players will be ready for Liverpool on Thursday 2. a Leicester result will keep Liverpool out of the top 4

Sounds petty but it could be a difference maker for signing players like Jadon Sancho

No Harry Maguire either

I didn't think about Liverpool but good points there on rotation and it explains the drift
    I'll definitely wait on team news first

I'm hoping the long unbeaten run in the league might mean they put out a decent side

7/4 now 10/11 dnb
    The bookies probably know but I'll be ready to pounce if they field a strong side

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

Unbeaten run is only away tonights game is at old trafford, im a united fan and i do think both sides could put out fringe players with leicester having the cup final on saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Leicester absolutely can't rest players for the cup final. They're most likely 3 points away from CL qualification with Chelsea and Spurs to come in their last two games.

A full 11 changes for United would not surprise in the slightest, the Liverpool game and the Europa final are the only two matches of any significance left for them this season.

That said I'm a bit wary of Leicester now that they're gone so short. Over 3.5 goals is tempting me more at 23/10. Leicester been leaky recently and United may have a goal or two in the backup forwards, while changing the entire back four and bringing in very rusty lads like Matic and Mata against a relatively energetic Leicester side means they may well ship as many or more as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

d00mk1n wrote: »

No Harry Maguire either

While i think your right Ole has done some strange teams. In the last 2 2nd leg Europa games he had some pretty strong teams out when they were already through

• Registered Users Posts: 12,024 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Leicester are unchanged tonight according to a guy on twitter who regularly posts the team on the morning of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Whether united make changes or not is irrelevant to me there is no way that leicester should be favourites going to old Trafford. Even without regular starters this is likely going to be the last chance for anyone to make a case to break into the team before the last few games and europa league final. The likes of telles james bailly van de beek arent exactly kids cavani and Greenwood should also play after being pulled early on sunday. All the reports about bust ups in the Leicester dressing room may not be true but there is no smoke without fire and it's very conceivable that all is not well in camp add in the cup final on Sunday and I couldnt back them with stolen money. Will let the market drift until they hit 2/1 and then get involved with united also backing them to score over 1.5 at 6/4. Leicester without Evans arent nearly as solid. Can see there being goals too so will look into goal markets later on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Leicester are unchanged tonight according to a guy on twitter who regularly posts the team on the morning of the game

Sam Martin on twitter is generally reliable he has perez in for maddison and no evans. Perez caught my eye for shots hes generally a volume shooter 2/1 for 3+ shots 5/1 for 4 and 14/1 for 5. Prices wont last long if he starts

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Whether united make changes or not is irrelevant to me there is no way that leicester should be favourites going to old Trafford. Even without regular starters this is likely going to be the last chance for anyone to make a case to break into the team before the last few games and europa league final. The likes of telles james bailly van de beek arent exactly kids cavani and Greenwood should also play after being pulled early on sunday. All the reports about bust ups in the Leicester dressing room may not be true but there is no smoke without fire and it's very conceivable that all is not well in camp add in the cup final on Sunday and I couldnt back them with stolen money. Will let the market drift until they hit 2/1 and then get involved with united also backing them to score over 1.5 at 6/4. Leicester without Evans arent nearly as solid. Can see there being goals too so will look into goal markets later on

De Gea, Williams, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Telles, Matic, Van de Beek, Mata, Amad, Greenwood, Elanga.

its all over twitter.

23/10 into 6/5 and shortening. iheanacho shot on target each half 5/1, 2 or more 6/4, 3(5/1), 4(17/1) outside box 2/1 for me(pp and bf)

Lads take the iheanacho special at 5s and the look at the actual price he is attached

Looks like the team posted above is right, only greenwood survives from Sunday

Greenwood sot in each half also 7/2

Frustrating night with sot bets with both managiing a shot in one half....greenwood being subbed then at 65 summed up the night :( would have been nice to hit the 5/1 bet esp against a weakened utd side and to get one over the bookie, really fancied that to lad tbh didn't get
    to watch it though

Milijojevic didn't get any card either

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Matic card 11/4
    Amad Diallo card at 4/1

Edit Adding Iheanacho sot each half at 5/1 too

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

Lads take the iheanacho special at 5s and the look at the actual price he is attached

Great bet

• Advertisement

Bet builder
    Vardy Perez greenwood 1+ shot on target
    Each team over 3.5 corners
    Over 2.5 goals 10/1

On the kelechi 5/1 bet too

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Brenty

What is the iheanacho 5/1 bet? Can't find it?

Brenty wrote: »
    What is the iheanacho 5/1 bet? Can't find it?

Gone into 9/4 now in power prices..... I put 23 on it, cashout now 34.21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

0u4iemA.png

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Brenty

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Gone into 9/4 now in power prices.....

Yeah thought so....missed the boat! Great price.

ianburke wrote: »
    23/10 into 6/5 and shortening. iheanacho shot on target each half 5/1, 2 or more 6/4, 3(5/1), 4(17/1) outside box 2/1 for me(pp and bf)

i've written off all these. leicester absolutely abysmal and the two times iheanacho had a chance to shoot he didn't want to know about it. goodnight irene goodnight

Bet builder
    Vardy Perez greenwood 1+ shot on target
    Each team over 3.5 corners
    Over 2.5 goals 10/1

On the kelechi 5/1 bet too

Not good so will go on the special
    Zaha ings jwp shot on target 7/1

Zaha ings jwp shot on target 7/1
    Was on this too.. Zaha a let down..

Basq wrote: »
    Was on this too.. Zaha a let down..

Only watched the last 20 minutes and looks like he's no interest.

• Advertisement

Only watched the last 20 minutes and looks like he's no interest.
    Didn't watch it but seems to be a lot indicating he did have a SoT.

20210511-220820.jpg

Could only see stats on WhoScored - PP, Skybet etc all not indicating stats (Opta issues?).

Advertisement