Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lesbian transgender couple declares their plan to transition their 5-year-old son

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Ipso wrote: »
    There is going to be a lot of business for child therapists in a few years.

its the ones encouraging them to change, looking to get repeat business in the future....looking after their future income

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

manonboard wrote: »
    The first has degenerative and cancer causing results, the drink damages their liver and would wreck their emotional growth and inhibit their ability to learn.

so are the cross sex hormones, or the "puberty blockers" - see here https://www.dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/

• Site Banned Posts: 79 ✭✭Robert Wolfe

It's like a nightmare world we live in. Demented lesbians want their son to mutilate himself and we're supposed to see it as beautiful and brave.

This is some Josef Mengele ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

It's like a nightmare world we live in. Demented lesbians want their son to mutilate himself and we're supposed to see it as beautiful and brave.

This is some Josef Mengele ****.

It really is a nightmare world. People lost the ability to read and comprehend what they are reading. But unfortunately they didn't lose the ability to comment on what they know nothing about.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

If he's just dressing up in girly clothes, what's the problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

Oh I remember the days when even the effeminate lads used to join us all around the pools fishing for eel's and enjoyed the banter.
    We all caught slimly eel's and had great memories.

Even the guy who collected fancy paper with the girl's used to fish with us.
    Sure we didn't judge him, just accepted he was a ponce, nice guy though a great scrapper too might I add.

Even he didn't want to wear a dress until he was around 26 decided to come out and sure nobody cared...he looks quite hot actually better legs than most women I know.
    And he's 40

Now kid's lives are being destroyed by sjw's, lefties and parents who need more therapy than the kid's.

I ain't religious but I ain't no fool, there's something really fcked up about the emergence of all this perversion going on, parents not letting their kid's decide until they're adults to make up their own mind's.

Maybe I'm odd but, I never had a problem with tomboys or sissies growing up.
    My grandmother always said, Muckka some kids are born different, sure look at Dinjoe he's a lovely man but he's swinging from the chandaleers...
    I only got her saying years later.

In my mid 40's now and Dinjoes the oldest swinger in town.

For the divels sake people need to put a stop to this shoite

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

His/hers father transitioned. They must be evil...

Not to mention the child was partially deaf and only started speaking after the operation. Before he/she was dressed into boys clothes and only when she could speak she asked to be dressed as a girl. She doesn't know her father is trans and all that is going on at the moment is that she is getting some counselling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Absolutely nothing wrong with a young five year old boy who wants to wear different clothes, play with dolls or do whatever.

Absolutely loads wrong with giving said young boy a load of drugs and puberty blockers which could have a massive detrimental effect on their physical and mental health in future.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 474 ✭✭Former Observer

I've seen documentaries about transgender kids in the past and it's almost always obvious that one of the parents is pushing a transgender lifestyle on the child. It's the encroachment of innane adult fantasies into childhood imagination. If you can't see the issue you aren't giving it enough thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

meeeeh wrote: »
    His/hers father transitioned. They must be evil...

Not to mention the child was partially deaf and only started speaking after the operation. Before he/she was dressed into boys clothes and only when she could speak she asked to be dressed as a girl. She doesn't know her father is trans and all that is going on at the moment is that she is getting some counselling.

His/hers he/she
    It's a five year old for f*** sake, if he said he was Spider-Man should they pander to that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Child abuse imo...to give any child that age beta blockers. No issue with an adult or mature teen doing so but to plan something like this from 5 is just wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

It's the end of the world apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

It isn't just concern about him wearing dresses though is it? It's concern about his parents apparently planning to transition him as soon as they can. How that couldn't be viewed as ****ed up is beyond me.

And isn't it quite the coincidence that one of his parents is trans also. What are the odds?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

FTA69 wrote: »
    Absolutely nothing wrong with a young five year old boy who wants to wear different clothes, play with dolls or do whatever.

Absolutely loads wrong with giving said young boy a load of drugs and puberty blockers which could have a massive detrimental effect on their physical and mental health in future.

Giving the drugs in the future when the child wants it, not at 5 years old

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

Anyone else believe that this wrong. I have a difficult time believing that the child hasn't been influenced by his parents in wanting to change from a male to a female.

Disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I'm not familiar with the website linked in the OP and I'm wary of the veracity of those I haven't come across before.

My problem is at the top of the page there is a image of the 'rainbow flag'. The rainbow flag represents homosexuality not transgenderism and speaking as a black raging cock sucking promiscuous male homosexual I'm not happy to be associated with this story whether it be true or not as it has noting to do with my sexual orientation demographic.

Okay Okay, I did embellish my comments a bit, I'm not really black.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Child abuse imo...to give any child that age beta blockers. No issue with an adult or mature teen doing so but to plan something like this from 5 is just wrong

Is this actually happening though? If it is, I'll join you for the meeting at the docks with my pitchfork but I haven't seen this clarified.

If the kid is just doing girly stuff and people around him are OK with it, then I'll save my outrage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Omg. Dante. Looked up that link. Shocked. Never knew that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Omg. Dante. Looked up that link. Shocked. Never knew that.
    Sorry guys. Wrong thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Tiguan Joe

8446344-0-image-a-40_1547329119923.jpg

Who's the man on the left ? I thought he had 2 mothers???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

They should be in ****ing jail for child abuse.

Tiguan Joe wrote: »
    8446344-0-image-a-40_1547329119923.jpg

Who's the man on the left ? I thought he had 2 mothers???
    Trans man.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Tiguan Joe

Trans man.

If i was him i'd be looking for a refund.

Lol. Poor kid though. All about the parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,040 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Anyone else believe that this wrong. I have a difficult time believing that the child hasn't been influenced by his parents in wanting to change from a male to a female.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trangender-couple-transition-5-year-old-son-to-girl

You sound kind of close minded to be honest.

Also, the content of the story contradicts your title: story says kid makes choice and the digital workers investigated for abusec and found nothing...

And that is the crux: if the parents were pusking it, then yes - it most certainly would be abusive. if the kid the choice, then no it isn't. What, exactly, do you find so hard to believe about the content kid's choice?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

If you can't consent to sex until you are 16 how can a 'transition' legally occur before the same age?

In albeit more innocent sense, this seems like 'grooming'.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,040 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

bilbot79 wrote: »
    If you can't consent to sex until you are 16 how can a 'transition' legally occur before the same age?

In albeit more innocent sense, this seems like 'grooming'.

The physical transition can't for
    that very reason.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Mike9832

Hate this bull****

Nature never intended for lesbians or gays to have kids

Deal with it

Get a pet or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

Is the only "male" in that photo actually the one who happens to be wearing a dress?

A 5 yr old's world is a small place. I can't remember having much choice over my wardrobe at that age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Mike9832 wrote: »
    Hate this bull****

Nature never intended for lesbians or gays to have kids

Deal with it

Get a pet or something

Ridiculous post.

'I call mother nature to the stand to explain her intentions on the matter...'

Advertisement