Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Men Want

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I can't remember much of the original besides the premise, but from the trailer this seems more of a girl boss movie a la The Intern, etc and as such probably owes more to Working Girl and similar films from the '80s/90s that glamourised working women.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I recently watched Cinema Sins on What Women Want and it shows just how bad the first one was.

The original could actually be re-made and so could an alternative and be quite clever about it. This won't be it though.

If they do remake the original I hope they dedicate a scene to the "where do you want to eat?" endless debate.

The original survived purely on Gibson being in his pomp, at the time. It is cringe inducing (and what a bloody waste of Tomei)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

evil_seed wrote: »
    Steaming pile of poo from the looks of it. ConAnne the Barbarian will be next

Red Sonja already has that well covered!

Advertisement