Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Gameweek 27 Adios Ricky Transfer Thread

  • 09-02-2019 12:37pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭ dahat


    Ricky out....


«13456

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Have 2 FT
    Aguero to auba

    Sensible move them is Ricky to Anderson
    Maybe a -4 for digne to kola but that will depend on how the dgw landscape looks after fa cup

    However
    Next week I will have double pool defence up against double united attack

    Arnie could be calling yet


  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭ Frankie Cortese


    km79 wrote: »
    Have 2 FT
    Aguero to auba

    Sensible move them is Ricky to Anderson
    Maybe a -4 for digne to kola but that will depend on how the dgw landscape looks after fa cup

    However
    Next week I will have double pool defence up against double united attack

    Arnie could be calling yet
    Went with Arnoi myself


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ GetWithIt


    Need a goalie. Boruc has s the obvious choice but tempted to abandon Ederson. Would be tempted by DeGea long term but a game against Liverpool is generally not the game to bring in a keeper.

    Any hidden gems with a game this week?


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    GetWithIt wrote: »
    Need a goalie. Boruc has s the obvious choice but tempted to abandon Ederson. Would be tempted by DeGea long term but a game against Liverpool is generally not the game to bring in a keeper.

    Any hidden gems with a game this week?

    Boruc


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭ Shanotheslayer


    Probably free hit.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ bantee


    To field a team I’ll take a -4: Hamer to Fabianski and Aguero to Auba.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Probably free hit.

    Interesting ......the gw31 fixtures are awful in terms of free hit
    But next week you have west ham Vs Fulham and arsenal playing saints
    Meanwhile city have no game and united play pool

    Interesting
    But I'd lose a FT so won't


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭ jimmii


    Thinking if going for the really exotic Digne>Maguire I feel like such a maverick :pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 13,094 ✭✭✭✭ callaway92


    Robertson --> Jones


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭ Porthallian


    Tempted by a Rashford to Vardy punt


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ GetWithIt


    Hamer seems to have regained his place for Huddersfield! What a hero.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭ Shanotheslayer


    km79 wrote: »
    Interesting ......the gw31 fixtures are awful in terms of free hit
    But next week you have west ham Vs Fulham and arsenal playing saints
    Meanwhile city have no game and united play pool

    Interesting
    But I'd lose a FT so won't

    Yeh I have Richi sterling Luiz Lovren aguero. So a free hit or a big hit :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    GetWithIt wrote: »
    Hamer seems to have regained his place for Huddersfield! What a hero.

    Lossl is sick


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,488 ✭✭✭✭ Panthro


    Siggy and Wilson out.
    Son and Rondon in.


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,381 ✭✭✭✭ Nalz


    Anyone wildcarding™


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭ jimmii


    Nalz wrote: »
    Anyone wildcarding™

    *kev incoming*


  • Registered Users Posts: 34,530 ✭✭✭✭ SlickRic


    I'm going to find this rough. Currently 5 players in Utd/Liverpool game.

    Rashford ----> Auba may be how I go, assuming he's ok by next week.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭ COH


    Looking at a -8 to field 11 players

    Alonso > Doherty
    Ricky > Pogba
    Aguero > Auba

    Am so late to the Pogparty

    Will do the first two for a -4 today as it looks like Aguero might rise and Auba might fall tonight


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    SlickRic wrote: »
    I'm going to find this rough. Currently 5 players in Utd/Liverpool game.

    Rashford ----> Auba may be how I go, assuming he's ok by next week.

    Yeah half the team in that game is not ideal at all at all
    2 FT and not sure what I will do now
    I am not ruling out rashford to Arnie


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭ dsmythy


    Waiting for FA Cup results next weekend before deciding.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,722 ✭✭✭✭ gammygils


    Chris Wood might be worth a punt. Had him on my team last season for a while. Got me points


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭ caviardreams


    Richarlison to Camarasa

    Even if Richarlison had a DGW rather than a BGW next week he would still be out :mad::mad:


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭ Shedite27


    Wasn't Adios Ricky the GW24 thread?


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    gammygils wrote: »
    Chris Wood might be worth a punt. Had him on my team last season for a while. Got me points
    Had him twice
    He got injured within weeks both times


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭ Pissartist


    Free hit


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭ Chesty08


    Sterling for someone. Will wait for FA Cup fixtures as this will dictate for GW31 could be Son, could be Hazard


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭ Chesty08


    Chesty08 wrote: »
    Sterling for someone. Will wait for FA Cup fixtures as this will dictate for GW31 could be Son, could be Hazard

    Could be Aguero to Kane


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,259 ✭✭✭ dr.kenneth noisewater


    Currently thinking Sane/Kun to Son/PEA for -4. Will mean holding onto Ricky


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭ Iused2likebusts


    Alisson to guiata more than likely


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Alisson to guiata more than likely

    Why


Advertisement