Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leitrim GAA Discussion Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Patchin

You're not able to host a home game for one thing, Elphin welcomes you all lads ðŸ˜

Well we can't stop the rain as well as play football

• Registered Users Posts: 6,341 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Patchin wrote: »
    Well we can't stop the rain as well as play football

Can't do either :)

Ah no, I know I'm teasing a bit, but LM struggling at all levels it seems, big beating again today.
    Probably a sign of the times, Sligo beaten in the NFL by Waterford today too.

Can't do either :)

Ah no, I know I'm teasing a bit, but LM struggling at all levels it seems, big beating again today.
    Probably a sign of the times, Sligo beaten in the NFL by Waterford today too.

We don't care about sligo

Patchin wrote: »
    We don't care about sligo

Played great stuff against mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭roosky

Played some of the best football I seen us play in a long time, passing and shooting was top class early on.....

We had Mayo when we had 11 men behind the ball but when we tried to attack in numbers they just went through us on the counter attack.

Mayo should have had a man black carded early in second half .....especially when Leitrim man was black carded in first half for similar foul, it was worth a goal to Mayo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

roosky wrote: »
    Played some of the best football I seen us play in a long time, passing and shooting was top class early on.....

We had Mayo when we had 11 men behind the ball but when we tried to attack in numbers they just went through us on the counter attack.

Mayo should have had a man black carded early in second half .....especially when Leitrim man was black carded in first half for similar foul, it was worth a goal to Mayo

with better conditioning and eliminating a few mistakes you could have really put it up to Mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Paddico

Very slow posting here.

Nice win in Ruislip yesterday but it was close.

Advertisement