Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Posted two weeks ago .

Maybe she just needed a bit of time out from here , or had a breakaway booked and forgot to tell us . Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Workmate texting me as she's crapping herself...rat in the walls running around the house...been at it for days now...goes quiet for a day.. then bang ..off again...rentakil haven't got him yet....
    .told her I've a spare bed for her here if she wished.....seems she'd rather take her chances with the rat :)

Yea probably safer with the rat :D

Only joking :D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Im only up the road. Think of all the fun we could have this week.:D

Oohhh I don't misbehave on a school night :D

Gets into car :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    Oohhh I don't misbehave on a school night :D

Gets into car :D

I'm over the limit! But I misbehave any night.;)

You may cook for me so :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed. Hoping my stress tonight was mainly caused my tiredness on account of staying up to watch the football last night. Maybe a decent sleep and I’ll be back to normal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    You may cook for me so :D

You name it, I cook it!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    New home for the place.

Lieing in bed alternating between too hot & too cold.

Mod note:Previous thread here.

Mentoring on a local Coach 25k running group and really loving seeing seeing the group make progress.. Week 3, day 1 now and they were amazed when we told them the progress they've been making.. From almost vomiting at 1 min jog, 120 sec walk to 3 min jog, 1 min walk its amazing to see people get fit and grow a sense of belief in what they can do is brilliant on a personal level, but me...

I'm in 'holiday mode', heading to London with my daughter for a few days. 7km run done tonight, 8 can's of Karpackie lol :pac::pac: and I'm ready to lead the group into a parkrun on my return Saturday morning, so yea.. At home necking a load of beers, listening to some Rockabilly :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

(Now knows where to go when I visit Harry’s gaff!)

Even without the info I disclosed, you'd be subconsciously be drawn to the mattress anyways Lexer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Even without the info I disclosed, you'd be subconsciously be drawn to the mattress anyways Lexer :D
    :D

In bed wondering if I should get up and do something
    I fell asleep at about 11 o clock. Woke up at about 12:30, feel like I’m up for the day. I would give a kidney for a week of solid sleep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Not really, they don't have a league of Ireland team, anyone in the graveyard aka the first division would be rivals for promotion.

I would give anything to be back in the Graveyard. R.I.P my beloved Mons

Lying in bed but finding it hard to get up coz my back is in bits. Emailed the spa downstairs to see if they can give us a massage. It's more expensive there but it beats getting in a taxi and going elsewhere when in pain.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back going to crap here too. Bugger..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My life is more than just “air travel” it’s a 500 mph ****show 😀

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    My life is more than just “air travel” it’s a 500 mph ****show ��

That doesn't sound so good..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Pack your bag Mam, we're going to Galway :D

ah no. Come to Mayo! And pick up some things for me on the way please.. ;)

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Heading to the coalface

Still at coalface but nearly finished for a few days..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

cold, in bed.. catching up on sleep with my secret weapon... ;) Today all I need to do is finish my shopping order list and email it off. Life in a layby.... oh and some baking..

Getting ready to head to Gran Canaria, can't wait.
    Not that I care at all where I am going, I'm meeting the boyfriend!!!! It's been 4 weeks, 4 days since we parted last time..... Feels so much longer......

bubblypop wrote: »
    Getting ready to head to Gran Canaria, can't wait.
    Not that I care at all where I am going, I'm meeting the boyfriend!!!! It's been 4 weeks, 4 days since we parted last time..... Feels so much longer......

Must. not. start. rudeness. on. thread. this. early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Tuesday, bedside enjoying final few minutes in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Home chores done, having a boiled egg and toast. The new reinvigorated alcohol free me is mad for action.
    It's a beashte of a morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Had my usual couple of road rage fcuks and blinds at the bane of my life, Yaris drivers.
    Morning commute how are ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Train to work

Finito, yay! Now to see if I get anywhere with the to do list....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work. I definitely got out of the wrong side of the bed, in foul humor. Coffee and a scone might sort me out.

At work. I definitely got out of the wrong side of the bed, in foul humor. Coffee and a scone might sort me out.

*tickletickletickle*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

*tickletickletickle*

Geeraway outta that. Make me even grumpier!

Geeraway outta that. Make me even grumpier!

But I'm tickling you with doughnuts!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Who has doughnuts?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement