Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Maybe she just needed a bit of time out from here , or had a breakaway booked and forgot to tell us . Fingers crossed.

more concerned re northgirl and shpud2

mam; I emailed you. messages here odd and chaotic... Blessings and peace

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

6 year old is home sick from school so we are back in bed watching Netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Who has doughnuts?

Exactly and where are ours :eek:

Don't you just love the rain :D

Coalface

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Managed to get through a chapter of Jane Eyre (though it took me nearly an hour as I kept nearly falling asleep) so I’m now rewarding myself with chocolate

In fairness Jane Eyre would put anyone too sleep, next time you have trouble sleeping reading some Jane Eyre and puff! sleep instantly :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Lying on my bed

In fairness Jane Eyre would put anyone too sleep, next time you have trouble sleeping reading some Jane Eyre and puff! sleep instantly :-P

The troubles of studying English :pac:

Kitchenside having breakfast, it was very hard to leave the bed this morning so I gave myself an extra 10 minutes. Might be rushing soon when it comes to leaving, but it’ll be grand

• Advertisement

Ting a Ling a Ling! Its dentist day!

Bye bye all of my money.

:pac:

Now carside, queuing to get into a car park in college. Gonna be late to class but there’s not much I can do, can’t just abandon the car anywhere (can I? :pac:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Now carside, queuing to get into a car park in college. Gonna be late to class but there’s not much I can do, can’t just abandon the car anywhere (can I? :pac:)

Fudge em! you can :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchenside having breakfast, it was very hard to leave the bed this morning so I gave myself an extra 10 minutes. Might be rushing soon when it comes to leaving, but it’ll be grand

Coughs....Ahem.....:D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Sitting in my van watching a fella digging a foundation for a shed.
    I've had 3 cups of coffee so far and I'm feeling bold, i have concrete coming at 2, that'll take the boldness out of me.

• Advertisement

Edward M wrote: »
    I've had 3 cups of coffee so far

Saucey!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side with coffee :)

Fudge em! you can :cool:

Managed to get a space after a while of waiting so I didn’t have to abandon it :pac:

Stalled - I thought the rain was stopped, I want to go for a stroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

Stalled - I thought the rain was stopped, I want to go for a stroll.
    Are u a licensed ham op ?.

bassy wrote: »
    Are u a licensed ham op ?.

Yes I am.

You?

Desk side wondering what a licensed ham is O_O

Desk side wondering what a licensed ham is O_O

Some light reading Seph

www.irts.ie

www.arrl.org

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Herself is away for a few days and I had been looking forward to watching some horror or war movies when I have the place to myself.
    But now I just want to go to bed and sleep.
    Too bloody lame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Qing at the bank zzz

• Advertisement

I somehow managed to gouge a lump out of my thumb. I had to put a plaster on it but reminiscing how a plaster was almost a badge of honour when I was a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭gifted

Having a coffee in this kip wondering how long does e vetting take???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

gifted wrote: »
    Having a coffee in this kip wondering how long does e vetting take???

With your hand-dropping behaviour on here I'd say the vetters are currently calling the gardai :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On the couch taking a break. I had my psychologist this afternoon and I start my German class this evening. Trying not to sh1t myself. Terrified the whole class will be conducted in German and I'll have to introduce myself to everyone and won't have a clue what I'm saying. I also have to ask the caretaker to give me access to the lift because the class is on the third floor. Send help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

I'd only watch a few German programs on red..I mean YouTube, and all I know is auf meinen arsch...might help with the caretaker anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just booked a hotel in Krabi for a week but not entirely happy. Going to have a look around for something else maybe. Anyone any recommendations for something for 2 people for a week for under €200?

Sigh.

Thinly veiled I'm off for a week to Krabi (what or wherever the hell that is) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Thinly veiled I'm off for a week to Krabi (what or wherever the hell that is) :D

Nothing thin about me boy except my patience when trying to figure out where to stay. And would gladly take the veil if me fella popped the question.

Its in Thailand. Need to go on a visa run in a few weeks time so decided to take a week on a beach in Thailand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

at my folk's house, heading to my apartment soon, my own space, yay :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Witchie wrote: »
    Just booked a hotel in Krabi for a week but not entirely happy. Going to have a look around for something else maybe. Anyone any recommendations for something for 2 people for a week for under €200?

Sigh.

WOW! I'm going to Krabi too!

Krabi Thai Asian street food in Portlaoise.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement