Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Home from our night away.
    Last nights soirée was for us old fogeys of aunts and uncles on our nieces actual birthday. Apparently though the real debauchery is to take place on Saturday night, so dissapointed we aren't included in that, but the young wans want their night to themselves.
    Debating between a snooze and going to work, tough decision given the weather, but ach it has to be work I'm afraid.

Witchie wrote: »
    Greetings from heaven....oops Ko Lanta.

So jealous......
    I'm headed to a windy curragh for work, it's going to be a long day......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just up now I had a very stressful night and had a few Valium and a vodka. Eyes are struggling to stay open. Need a cold shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In work getting through the longest week in the history of mankind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading to a funeral. The third in 10 days. They seem to come in waves like this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Waiting for an appointment I really really don't want to have.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

For those in Westport, I urge you to go to The Creel and get the best damn coffee of your life.
    I have no affiliation with the place, but my goodness it's the best coffee ever.

I'm in work drinking piss poor coffee now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

There is a new coffee making person here this week and her coffee is really nice. Hot.
    So I am having an extra coffee right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Couchside reading a book and drinking coffee in the middle of the day on a Thursday. It just feels wrong, but I'm sure I'll get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    For those in Westport, I urge you to go to The Creel and get the best damn coffee of your life.
    I have no affiliation with the place, but my goodness it's the best coffee ever.

Not arguing the toss with you BB but I've been in it a couple of times and don't recall anything exceptional, if I was down at the quay I'd more likely go to The Tower

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Lads does everyone live in Westport !!!!!

MsGiggles wrote: »

No MsG it's a touristy kind of place so we're going touristing :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside trying too study
    MsGiggles wrote: »

Westport is the new world megalopolis, were all moving there.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

I have been to Westy once or twice alright lovely place !!! Maybe we need a get together peoples !!!

Morning Seph ! Keep your head bookside !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Students union. Have a break until 3, and I know I’m gonna struggle to do anything productive. Feeling very sleepy so I’m considering lying down on the couch for a nap.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Tonight in my own bed, tomorrow night in London, Saturday in Savannah Georgia, Sunday in New York, Monday night on a plane, Tuesday morning back to my own bed.

St Patties Day in Savannah was always on the little bucket list.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's PADDY'S :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Westport is the place I drop my older kids to nightclubs and pubs and to camóige training, oh, and the nct, let's not forget that daisy.
    I'm still on the couch. I got caught on the hop :D jack and Jill coordinator was calling at 11, I remembered when she pulled into the driveway and had to run and get dressed.. So, heading for a shower shortly before the school runs start again.

I got my insurance quote too.. God.. I could have a really nice weekend away on it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Quiet day here as the power keeps coming and going. Fair play to the ESB workers out in that weather :)

How's d'ankle Auto?

• Advertisement

How's d'ankle Auto?

Thanks for asking but it's still sore but I'm going crazy not being able to walk.

Autosport wrote: »
    Thanks for asking but it's still sore but I'm going crazy not being able to walk.

Needless to say a speedy recovery to ya.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Get a wooden leg, eye patch and a parrot. Sorted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Auto what happened your ankle?

I went offline for the evening/night and I seem to have missed all sorts.

Kitchen looking out the window. I got a Niger seed feeder yesterday and either the seed is falling out in the wind or the Goldfinches are absolutely guzzling it.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Liffey Valley (#16)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Get a wooden leg, eye patch and a parrot. Sorted.

AAARRRRRRRR, me matey

Beasty wrote: »
    Costa, Liffey Valley (#16)

Woooooo oooooooo Woooooo oooooooo Woooooo oooooooo

Beasty Alarm. Beasty is within a 4km radius

Woooooo oooooooo Woooooo oooooooo Woooooo oooooooo

Auto what happened your ankle?

I went offline for the evening/night and I seem to have missed all sorts.

Sprained my ankle after tripping over :( that's what happens when you take time off Grem :P

@CH the birds are probably eating it up or it could just be falling out of the feeder. My lads love the coconuts

• Advertisement

Well in truth anytime I look there seems to be Goldfinches parked on it and not just for a few seconds, could spend 5 mins at it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement