Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    can we have a lick?

meant as innocent as possible.

You can have a whole Lolly !!!

Starbucks St Stephen's Green. Have the next two days off work, on the condition that I get the work done. Came here to avoid distractions (but if anyone is around come say hi. I want distraction)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Oh hi Mark!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    can we have a lick?

meant as innocent as possible.

Innocent and you do not belong in the same sentence :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, turning off all the gadgets in an attempt to sleep. So night all, look forward to reading all the lunacy ye post tomorrow morning!

• Advertisement

Bedside. Trying to sleep

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside
    TG1 wrote: »
    Bedside, turning off all the gadgets in an attempt to sleep. So night all, look forward to reading all the lunacy ye post tomorrow morning!

Ohhhhhh so were lunatics are we? hmmm.....well I never! *huffs*

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, back home from a fun day in cork :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, watching a show called Caribbean Life. Think I’ll pack up and move away because it looks unreal over there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Off to the leaba. Night all :)

• Advertisement

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Off to the leaba. Night all :)

Codladh sámh leat.

Got me work done. About to run for the Dart. Anyone know any good wind-down music playlists (Spotify, YouTube Music, ideally)?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gotta love well made plans...... back to bed for me, no work to be done, get up in 3 hours again to take passenger flight home :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Codladh sámh leat.

Got me work done. About to run for the Dart. Anyone know any good wind-down music playlists (Spotify, YouTube Music, ideally)?

Boards of Canada?

Home and hyper. In a cleaning frenzy. It's not even full moon :confused:
    It will be a long night and tomorrow will suck Zzzzz, but at least the laundry will be done and the kitchen nice and clean :o

My current obsession is a live murder trial which I dare not mention here. Totally consumed with it though. I've already done a Netflix mini series in my head.

What has you up so late?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!!

Bedside and think I'll have a lie in this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!!

Bedside and think I'll have a lie in this morning :)

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Innocent and you do not belong in the same sentence

I'll have you know, I'm a right Angel.
    I have just misplaced my halo.

Enjoying final moments in duvet-land.

Rise and shine sleepy heads. It’s a brand new day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

MsGiggles wrote: »
    Rise and shine sleepy heads. It’s a brand new day :)

I'm up I'm up, looking at a red sky it's a bad sign of the weather, :).
    Jaez, how do yiz live in towns with the noise of traffic at all hours of the morning.

• Advertisement

Edward M wrote: »
    I'm up I'm up, looking at a red sky it's a bad sign of the weather, :).
    Jaez, how do yiz live in towns with the noise of traffic at all hours of the morning.

All I can hear now is the wind howling , and a few birds getting blown around the place :) !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch breakfast done, school run done, one of the babies has a drama that got through to the next round and they're off to Connemara. He's been up dressed and ready since 6:30am :D brings back memories of school tour days and the excitement.
    Nothing to do today but light the stove and contemplate the weekend. At some stage I'll have to go put and repair the swing slide set that blew over in the storm. I'll need a bolt and 2 new screws it looks like and there's a crack in the slide but it looks repairable. I'll get the hot glue and some duct tape.. Fixes everything :D:D (including noisy kids)
    Any one in westport this weekend if yis want a free cupán tae (or 10 vodkas) giz a shout. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Car park at college, miserable day out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back garden, enjoying the sunshine. That was another wild night but there's something soothing in hearing a gale blow while snug in bed.

cbyrd wrote: »
    On the couch breakfast done, school run done, one of the babies has a drama that got through to the next round and they're off to Connemara. He's been up dressed and ready since 6:30am :D brings back memories of school tour days and the excitement.
    Nothing to do today but light the stove and contemplate the weekend. At some stage I'll have to go put and repair the swing slide set that blew over in the storm. I'll need a bolt and 2 new screws it looks like and there's a crack in the slide but it looks repairable. I'll get the hot glue and some duct tape.. Fixes everything :D:D (including noisy kids)
    Any one in westport this weekend if yis want a free cupán tae (or 10 vodkas) giz a shout. ;)

All of the fun seems to be happening in Westport this weekend ! How do I get in on that !?!

Deskside........AGAIN !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

cbyrd wrote: »
    Any one in westport this weekend if yis want a free cuptae (or 10 vodkas) giz a shout. ;)

Plans detour via Castlebar:) I usually turn off in Partry :)

Weather doesn't look too promising esp. Saturday - indoor activities :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the work canteen with a big widow maker breakfast in front of me.
    Am tucked away in the corner hoping that no one spots me and I can eat in peace. Sociable.

In the work canteen with a big widow maker breakfast in front of me.
    Am tucked away in the corner hoping that no one spots me and I can eat in peace. Sociable.

I wonder how that will work out for you !
    I would totally come and ruin your party if I was there 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside , what would take a good 2 hours with everyone in has taken an hour and half with no one in.

Boards break time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Greetings from heaven....oops Ko Lanta.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement