Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Homeside watching tv and loving the weekend life already.

Made cheesecake for dessert tomorrow night and it’s cirrently setting on the fridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside - oh well so much for that... funnily enough the stand I was in is really the Corribside Stand, probably the highlight of the evening.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Loughc wrote: »

Made cheesecake for dessert tomorrow night and it’s cirrently setting on the fridge.

You had better keep an eye on that, it could go walkies while your back is turned........ Not that I would be involved or anything >_> <_<

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch, Watching gogglebox, it's very funny tonight, I needed the giggle.
    The cake is iced beautifully (:D even if the kids were laughing at me throwing the decorations at it) and presents wrapped.
    Trying to step away from the chocolate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sitting over a bottle of wine........ Opps, don't even have to edit.. Just been given a bottle of Bushmills for my birthday in another 45 minutes (for the nosy, I'm 53 in 45 minutes).

God dammit I've to mentor on a C25k run at a parkrun tomorrow, this should be fun after tonight lol.. They're on their final week of an 8 week programme so they're running almost the complete 5k.. They'll be dragging a mentor along for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

Sitting over a bottle of wine........ Opps, don't even have to edit.. Just been given a bottle of Bushmills for my birthday in another 45 minutes (for the nosy, I'm 53 in 45 minutes).

God dammit I've to mentor on a C25k run at a parkrun tomorrow, this should be fun after tonight lol.. They're on their final week of an 8 week programme so they're running almost the complete 5k.. They'll be dragging a mentor along for a change.

oh go for it and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Happy Birthday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Birthday Makikomi !

Open the bottle and enjoy it , you'll run off the hangover in the morning :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Happy birthday Mak. Have a good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Birthday Makikomi :)

Now couchside watching the late late show and watching Ms Kerwick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Time to change ends Mak. Have a good one!

Watching the grand tour and James May explaining Saturn v with its 30000 components supplied by the lowest bidder. That man is the most interesting genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Happy birthday Makikomi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Eating a cheese and onion tayto sandwich.

# because I'm worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Eating a cheese and onion tayto sandwich.

# because I'm worth it

Giz a bite

Listening to Depeche Mode

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Autosport wrote: »
    Don’t tell anyone but you’re right about it being mad :D sometimes it’s nice to see how the crazies live :D

Now home side :)

Should try working there. In a public building.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Happy birthday Mak boy!

Congrats Bassy.

Am lying in bed, just awake and trying to decide how to spend my day.

Was in court yesterday and got an execution of an arrest warrant for the guy who owes me money. I have to go with the bailiff to arrest him sometime soon. It's been a long road but he was given 8 months of official demands and a year and 3 months since he owed me it. It's not like he can't afford it. The company are very successful. So can't wait to see his smug jeer wiped off his face.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just been watching my first decent bit of lightning in feckin ages.. Not so happy about the deluge that accompanied it though..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,063 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, my favourite place, balcony drinking a Nespresso with the Mutt.

It's a beautiful morning so It's beach time after this.

@crowdedhouse - Yes, via Shannon no less :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,063 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Talk about pure doggie happiness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, woke up with a fright. Sounded like the house was on fire but it was the wind outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

And I vote for daddy and mutt time over Savannah purely based on the sheer joy on the dogs face there :D beaut

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I second Shoes, look at that freakin smile!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Happy birthday Maki... nobody shout as I fear the Bushmills may have left a wee headache :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I was out with the cattle just now, peaceful and calm, then suddenly the wind just rose up and the rain started and it just pissed it down, I had to close the sheds doors and got it hard with the wind. Ten minutes it lasted, but its just gone by and suddenly all is calm peaceful and dry again.
    Indoors now, kettle on, bacon frying and bread toasting. No plans for today, just take it as it comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Enjoying final few seconds in bed.

Off to volunteer at local parkrun this morning.

Happy Birthday to fellow parkrunner Maki.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Yes, happy birthday mak, hope you park runners don't get a shower like the one we just had here on your run, it'd sober you up fairly quick:D.

Happy Birthday mak
    Feeling almost normal again.... Walk soon with dog, then work.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Happy Birthday Makikomi! I hope the hangover isn't too bad today :)

Lying in bed and I'm in great form. Looking forward to the future for the first time in a long time :)

• Advertisement

What a fcuk of a night. Grr etc. I mean good morning shiny happy people!. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement