Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MotCE - To the Lakes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

OOC: Off for the night

OOC: Noooooooo, don’t leave us in suspense!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

OOC: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Fourier wrote: »
    The cargo room worker laughs, pleased at the money he's being offered and heads off.

Alexander has the back of the cargo hold to himself.

Alexander goes through the door to see what’s behind storage

(OOC hoping they don’t completely forget about the bottles of ‘96 though:D )

Christopher throws the nearest loose object at the man in black in an attempt to catch him off guard and move him away from the window.

OOC: like a suitcase or chair or hockey stick or loose bed rail (i should be so lucky). Dammit where is a laser sword when you need one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

She stares slowly and sort of blankly for a minute before saying.

"Eh, yes. Hello."

She extends her hand to Sean.

Hi, Im Sean. Sean introduces himself in a friendly way and flahses his pearly whites that have gotten out of (and into...) plenty of trouble in his time.

Travelling far Madam? He asks....or I guess I should ask your name seeing how we're travelling companions for the foreseeable future...

3/4 the bottle of wine Sean has already been drank and its taken the edge off his cocaine binge earlier. Hes conscious of the nearest cubicle for another line in case this converation goes belly up...but with his history of the lades, Sean is pretty sure his one on one chat will go down a storm

OOC: Last minute post so Molly isn't left hanging

Heta receives a text from Samson saying something has come up and he'll join her tonight if he can.

OOC: Is there a bit of a commotion now with the train staff mentioning what’s happened? If so,

Meryl senses something is wrong and stays close to everybody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

OOC: Last minute post so Molly isn't left hanging

Heta receives a text from Samson saying something has come up and he'll join her tonight if he can.

Heta looks at her phone and sighs. So much for that avenue. She decides to finish the bottle of wine and retire to her cabin. She'll maybe make a pass through the train later in the night in her gear when everyone is quiet to see if she can scope out an alternative way into Fawkes cabin. Or at least see if there are 24 hour guards at his door.

As she's passing back to her cabin she notices that the train staff are a little off-key. She pauses outside her cabin door to see if she can tell what the fuss is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭opentarget

Leaving the bathroom Eli heads back to the bar.
    At the bar he goes to order a coffee and overhears some staff talking about some commotion in first class.
    Eli slips away and heads to try and get into t he first class carriage to see what is going on.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Alexander goes through the door to see what’s behind storage

(OOC hoping they don’t completely forget about the bottles of ‘96 though:D )
    He arrives in Carriage Eight, a fairly bare cabin carrying large crates with the names of some of the guests on them.

One small box draws his eye, it has a Soviet Bear sticker on it.

ccbOvq.jpg

Pter wrote: »
    Christopher throws the nearest loose object at the man in black in an attempt to catch him off guard and move him away from the window.

OOC: like a suitcase or chair or hockey stick or loose bed rail (i should be so lucky). Dammit where is a laser sword when you need one.
    OOC: Go to rolz to see if it works:
    https://rolz.org/dr?room=Boards.ie%20Murder%20on%20the%20Canadian%20Express

Hi, Im Sean. Sean introduces himself in a friendly way and flahses his pearly whites that have gotten out of (and into...) plenty of trouble in his time.

Travelling far Madam? He asks....or I guess I should ask your name seeing how we're travelling companions for the foreseeable future...

3/4 the bottle of wine Sean has already been drank and its taken the edge off his cocaine binge earlier. Hes conscious of the nearest cubicle for another line in case this converation goes belly up...but with his history of the lades, Sean is pretty sure his one on one chat will go down a storm
    "Eh...Mizuki, room?" she asks with a big smile on her face pointing up the train to the cabin carriages.

OOC; What am I rolling?

Bar:
    Just then three members of staff enter the bar and one speaks loudly to the room.

"Ladies and Gentlemen if you could remain here for a moment, we're dealing with an issue in the forward carriages, some kind of accident"

OOC: Is there a bit of a commotion now with the train staff mentioning what’s happened? If so,

Meryl senses something is wrong and stays close to everybody else.
    Meryl, due to staying in the toilets which lie behind the members of staff who have entered, notices she has a chance to slip out of the bar.

OOC; What am I rolling?
    OOC: Sorry, 2d6 + 2 (+2 from Melee)

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    As she's passing back to her cabin she notices that the train staff are a little off-key. She pauses outside her cabin door to see if she can tell what the fuss is about.
    Apparently somebody has been badly injured in one of the first class cabins on Carriage Three.

Fourier wrote:
    OOC: Sorry, 2d6 + 2 (+2 from Melee)

OOC: WOOHOO 12

Christopher tosses his Poker trophy at the Man in Black's head with blinding speed and pinpoint accuracy.

He jumps to the side to avoid it, creating an opening for Christ...

OOC: Okay you've a chance to act

• Advertisement

To kick him in the balls, Brisbane style.

He arrives in Carriage Eight, a fairly bare cabin carrying large crates with the names of some of the guests on them.

One small box draws his eye, it has a Soviet Bear sticker on it.

ccbOvq.jpg

Alexander checks can he open the box to inspect the contents

To kick him in the balls, Brisbane style.
    OOC: 2d6 + 3, +2 from Melee, +1 from the opening

Fourier wrote:
    OOC: 2d6 + 3, +2 from Melee, +1 from the opening

OOC: Eep a 7

tritium wrote: »
    Alexander checks can he open the box to inspect the contents
    Inside he finds a key to the train engine, with a note.

"Use as you wish, but sparingly of course - F"

OOC: Eep a 7
    As Chris's foot sails upward toward the killer's groin, he catches it and attempts to stab Chris in the leg. Luckily Chris twists his leg out in time, only receiving a nick from the arm blades.

The assassin then dives past Chris and rolls just beyond Otto's body to the window. He draws a pistol...

OOC: Your turn to act

His aim is slightly off, hitting Chris in the leg. Chris feels a searing pain, but manages to stand and close the distance between them.

OOC: You've time to act once again

Christopher grabs the trophy again and aims for the man in blacks head this time

Inside he finds a key to the train engine, with a note.

"Use as you wish, but sparingly of course - F"

Alexander pockets the key then takes a quick check of the other items to see if there’s anything of interest

(OOC do they have right names on them, can I check hetas storage to confirm what she looks like etc

Would be very helpful if bloodroot or fawkes has items here also :D

Ooc2: the key gets me into the front part of the train, I.e the bit that goes choo choo right?)

• Advertisement

OOC: Stay away from my fine wines Trit.

Advertisement