Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micky Jackson in trouble again

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Again referring to my earlier post, to all the nay-sayers, what is the precise figure of accusers to be reached before they can be believed? What arbitrary number? I am genuinely intrigued.

This has already been answered - one (1).

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭ToBeFrank123

Lads you're making a show of yourselves blindly defending this monster. You're coming across on the same level of this absolute cretin:

I could be wrong but I think you just accused posters of being cretins for expressing misgivings about the one sidedness of the documentary. And that's primarily what this thread is about, the documentary.

I don't like reporting posts but I've reported yours.

You are not adding anything of value to the thread other than throwing out insults like confetti.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

No I called the guy in that video a cretin. Nobody else. What great comprehension skills you have.

Jesus Christ

I could be wrong but I think you just accused posters of being cretins for expressing misgivings about the one sidedness of the documentary. And that's primarily what this thread is about, the documentary.

I don't like reporting posts but I've reported yours.

You are not adding anything of value to the thread other than throwing out insults like confetti.

Also the thread is about Michael Jackson being in trouble, there's another thread about the documentary.

I should report you for blatant misinformation.

No I called the guy in that video a cretin. Nobody else. What great comprehension skills you have.

Jesus Christ

Wow another angry post. :)

So people who have questioned the one-sidedness of the documentary are not "on the same level as an absolute cretin" ? Glad we cleared that up.

Carry on...

• Advertisement

Also the thread is about Michael Jackson being in trouble, there's another thread about the documentary.

Put away the handbags ladies.

What was there to clear up? The guy in that video is a cult like Jackson fan cretin. He will never accept any bad being said about him. Nothing. He's even still dressing up like him in 2019.

That's what I was referring to.

He's the creep behind MJInnocent.com

I'm sure he's a flat earther too.

Report me all you like.

But I don't label or name call posters just because they have a different opinion to mine.

People are free to doubt or accept evidence and not be name called which as I said adds nothing to the discussion.

I don't believe personal insults have a place on here.

What was there to clear up? The guy in that video is a cult like Jackson fan cretin. He will never accept any bad being said about him. Nothing. He's even still dressing up like him in 2019.

That's what I was referring to.

He's the creep behind MJInnocent.com

I'm sure he's a flat earther too.

Anyone who thinks people who questions some if not most of the evidence against Jackson are also flat earthers, anti vaxers, Trump lovers and so on have clearly issues with telling the truth themselves. If they believe that it makes you wonder what else they are prepared to believe or accept without questioning.

Put away the handbags ladies.

Haha sorry. I should put him on ignore by right.

I just think the discussion should remain civilized and anyone who chooses to question something rather than row in behind the general consensus shouldn't be labelled or insulted. Otherwise this thread also ends up one sided.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Latoya?! you're fvcking kidding right?

Haha I know but in my mind shes no crazier than the Peter Pan lad with the mind of a boy in the body of man sleeping with the kids in Neverland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Again referring to my earlier post, to all the nay-sayers, what is the precise figure of accusers to be reached before they can be believed? What arbitrary number? I am genuinely intrigued.

(Michael's current number of accusers) + 1

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,611 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

KikiLaRue wrote: »
    The man who assaulted me was never convicted. Most of the priests who abused children were never convicted.

If your position is that you refuse to accept any assault that didn't result in a conviction didn't happen, you must be absolutely outraged on behalf of the Catholic Church.

My position is, if someone broke the law they should be punished for it.

As I quite clearly stated in the post you quoted. :confused:

It's very easy to call them not credible when they are probably looking for money as compensation,but what else is there for them?

I said this about 30 times on the thread at this stage. :(

The people they are making the allegations against, very serious allegations, are still alive.

Jackson is dead, he cannot be prosecuted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

Boggles wrote: »
    My position is, if someone broke the law they should be punished for it.

As I quite clearly stated in the post you quoted. :confused:

But you also seem to be saying - and correct me if I'm wrong - that you are reluctant to believe victims unless a conviction took place.

Now we know that, for example, far more women and men seek support from the rape crisis centre after an assault than go to the gardai.

They don't report their assaults, often because a fear that they won't be believed, that people will poke holes in their credibility, call them a liar etc.

And if your position is "I only believe victims if the perpetrator was found guilty in court", you're legitimising those fears.

But you also seem to be saying - and correct me if I'm wrong - that you are reluctant to believe victims unless a conviction took place.

Now we know that, for example, far more women and men seek support from the rape crisis centre after an assault than go to the gardai.

They don't report their assaults, often because a fear that they won't be believed, that people will poke holes in their credibility, call them a liar etc.

And if your position is "I only believe victims if the perpetrator was found guilty in court", you're legitimising those fears.

What I am clearly saying is if someone broke the law, they should face a penalty for this, the allegations are tested in a court of law sometimes with a Jury depending on severity of the crime.

You know the way all modern Western societies deal with alleged criminals. :confused:

Have you a better idea, what should we be doing?

Poll on Twitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Lads you're making a show of yourselves blindly defending this monster....
    I think you have this the wrong way round? Jackson was through the court system and cleared of all charges. Therefor those defending him are not doing so "blindly". They have court proceeding and evidence to back up their belief. Then you have people who have watched a documentary showing another persons (new!) version of events, and without any evidence or corroboration, believe it to be true. Which side is blindly believing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

Okay, after watching many vids and reading all sorts of material, I finally went for it and watched the documentary.

I am shocked by it, because I never realized how devious and manipulative MJ was.. he was some liar. What shocked me is how Wade 11 years lied on camera exactly like MJ lies, the same eye focus and slight facial defiance. Very weird. Has any psychologists even look at the footage, any expert analysis? I thought it very off, if not downright spooky. MJ had him completely under his control - he not only danced like him, he lied like him.

WTF, was with all the locks on the inner doors towards MJ’s bedroom in Neverland. That is so f*cked up, horribly creepy to see them.. like something out of the dark ages.

And Safechuck when he had to sleep downstairs away from MJ for the first time because MJ had a new boy, the loneliness hit him and he cried for his Mum.. and describing how he felt at that age, there was no lie in his voice. He used so few words but the desolation he felt, again very scary. What horrible abuse.

Good on Oprah. That is next on my list to watch.

What I am clearly saying is if someone broke the law, they should face a penalty for this, the allegations are tested in a court of law sometimes with a Jury depending on severity of the crime.

You know the way all modern Western societies deal with alleged criminals. :confused:

Have you a better idea, what should we be doing?

Poll on Twitter?

You're misunderstanding me - of course I think rapists should face trial and go to prison. I'd like to think all of us here regardless of our other differences of opinion can agree on that.

What I'm asking you to acknowledge is that many rapes of men and women are never reported, and that the fact that they were never reported (and therefore never prosecuted) doesn't make them any less real.

So this goes back to my previous point about creating an environment where it's easier for victims to come forward without fear of ridicule, being accused of being a liar, or intimidation.

Mr.Wemmick wrote: »
    I am shocked by it, because I never realized how devious and manipulative MJ was.. he was some liar. What shocked me is how Wade 11 years lied on camera exactly like MJ lies, the same eye focus and slight facial defiance. Very weird. Has any psychologists even look at the footage, any expert analysis? I thought it very off, if not downright spooky. MJ had him completely under his control - he not only danced like him, he lied like him.

WTF, was with all the locks on the inner doors towards MJ’s bedroom in Neverland. That is so f*cked up, horribly creepy to see them.. like something out of the dark ages.

And Safechuck when he had to sleep downstairs away from MJ for the first time because MJ had a new boy, the loneliness hit him and he cried for his Mum.. and describing how he felt at that age, there was no lie in his voice. He used so few words but the desolation he felt, again very scary. What horrible abuse.

You state all this as FACT when it is not. There is no corroborating evidence of any of this - just the stories of two proven liars who IMO have no credibility.

• Advertisement

I don't believe this is the case at all. I think it comes down to credibility, like it does with witness testifying in a court of law.

Many people (incl myself) do not believe these 2 accusers, not because they have not tried their cases in criminal court, but because we don't find them credible.

- proven liars
    - changing stories
    - absence of criminal complaint
    - seeking employment with MJ estate
    - seeking damages of $1.6Bn from MJ estate
    - civil case judge not believing their stories and dismissing case
    - documentary being salacious, over-long and completely unbalanced

There's a lot more online...for example MJ setting up Wade with his niece and them dating for a significant amount of time....so many inconsistencies in their stories that just don't add up.

What I'm asking you to acknowledge is that many rapes of men and women are never reported, and that the fact that they were never reported (and therefore never prosecuted) doesn't make them any less real.

Why are you asking me acknowledge it? Did I ever deny it? :confused:
    So this goes back to my previous point about creating an environment where it's easier for victims to come forward without fear of ridicule, being accused of being a liar, or intimidation.

I would never ridicule any genuine victim of any crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

You state all this as FACT when it is not. There is no corroborating evidence of any of this - just the stories of two proven liars who IMO have no credibility.

When were they proved liars?

I don't believe this is the case at all. I think it comes down to credibility, like it does with witness testifying in a court of law.

While I understand this point of view, this is used to get rapists off the hook all the time. Basically it puts the victim on trial.

So a barrister defends a rapist by attacking a victim's credibility:

- Why was she dressed like that?
    - How much had she drank?
    - Why was she even at that party?
    - What was she wearing?
    - What sort of underwear did she have on?

And by gradually undermining every aspect of the victim's choices, a good lawyer is able to create little bit of doubt in the jury's mind, reasonable doubt.

And the rapist walks free.

We've seen it time and again.

Look up how many people access the Rape Crisis Centre's services every year, compare it to how many people report sexual assault to the Gardai, and compare that to the number of people who are actually convicted.

It's a shockingly small number.

Obviously these are more general points not directly related to the MJ case, but my main point is that no matter who comes forward there will always be ways to attack their credibility.

Why aren't we talking more about MJ's credibility? I'd consider it quite low, because I'd consider any adult man who sleeps with children to have low credibility when it comes to accusations of molestation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

Your opinion and you're welcome to it.

Evidence a plenty of MJ on camera, of him with boys, his lies, his face, the locks on his door, sleeping with boys, description of mark on his penis, his bedside reading material.. Ad f*cking Nauseam.

Fantasy MJ land is alive and well.. waiting for a little choo choo train to fly through this thread any day now.

Why are you asking me acknowledge it? Did I ever deny it? :confused:

I would never ridicule any genuine victim of any crime.

Of course you wouldn't, because you're a decent human (I assume). What's in question here is who you consider a "genuine victim", and how much evidence you need to believe someone. If your bar is a criminal conviction, then you're ignoring huge numbers of people who for whatever reason did not feel strong enough to pursue that route.

Of course you wouldn't, because you're a decent human (I assume). What's in question here is who you consider a "genuine victim", and how much evidence you need to believe someone. If your bar is a criminal conviction, then you're ignoring huge numbers of people who for whatever reason did not feel strong enough to pursue that route.

It's not my bar, it's Western Societies Bar. Have you another bar?

It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but for God sake it is 1 million times better than trial by Netflix or HBO. Surely you agree with that?

For years and years they said no abuse took place. Now they say it did. Both versions can't be true.

Ah jaysus, read it up - this thread is going round in circles.

Example - Wade Robson testified under oath MJ never touched him.

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus, read it up - this thread is going round in circles.

Example - Wade Robson testified under oath MJ never touched him.
    Wade Robson gave interviews right up until a year or two ago that MJ never touched him! Long into adulthood and years after MJ's death.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement