Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PES 2019 League - Season 5 Fixtures and Results

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Quarter finals shield
    First leg
    Leicester 0-0 Fulham
    About as entertaining a nil all as you'll get a very evenly match game both sides having chances to score but none taken
    Leicesters pace was worrying at times in the second half when Fulham were gassing but thankfully Jamie Vardy was not having a party

Second leg
    Fulham 2-1 Leicester
    Leicester started where they left off at full throttle and we're rewarding with a 1 goal led at half time , we're both pretty sure the ball only went out of play once if even in this half intense pace
    Fulham went for it second half and got their equaliser 70mins in and that same fella kebano would snatch it at the end but not before Leicester had one last push
    Great games Meath harsh in the end really didn't feel like I deserved a win or you deserved to lose
    Very enjoyable see you next season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Champions Cup Quarter Final

First Leg

Porto (niallym) 1-1 Fiorentina (Colemaniser)

Tough first leg here. Chiesa opened the scoring with a header and Fiorentina failed to extend their lead after missing numerous chances.

Tiquinho would grab a late equaliser for Porto with a lob over the stranded Lafont.

Second Leg

Fiorentina 3-2 Porto

Another tough game once again. Simeone opened the scoring after a defensive mix up. Aboubakar equalised with a header before Chiesa put Fiorentina ahead once again. Some calamitous defending but a tidy finish from Tiquinho levelled the tie once again. Just entering injury time, a lobbed through ball over the defence somehow missed the last defender and Simeone buried the winner into the top corner.

Great games Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Boards League Knockout Stages

PES Champions Cup

IMG-20190310-084727.jpg

PES Shield

IMG-20190310-084755.jpg

See webpage here for groups and fixtures: Boards PES League

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Sevilla v Bournemouth in the shield

2-0
    1-1

Sevilla win 3-1 on agg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Torino 4 - 2 Nantes
    Nantes 0 - 0 Torino

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Shield SF

Palace vs Seville

1st leg - Palace 4 -3 Seville.

Forgot to get the scorers but the game was end to end and I managed to squeak out a win late on.

2nd leg - Seville 3 - 3 Palace.

Palace came out of the blocks in the 2nd leg and went 2 up inside 30 mins. Zaha (7) and Benteke (28) made it 6-3 on aggregate and looked comfortable to Palace.

As we have seen before in any game Palace play they don't do comfortable.
    Quickfire goals by Ben Yedder on (44) and 1st half injury time (45+2)

It was end to end until an OG by Palace made the score 6-6 on aggregate and Seville were going through on away goals.

Step up Batshuayi in injury time (90+1) to snatch the game at the death.

Well played Pizzaburn gg.

Shield Final

These games promised to be crackers like the past games against Ken and didn't disappoint.

1st leg:

Fulham 2 - 1 Palace

This game was end to end and could have literally ended up 5-5. Fulham opened the scoring in the 1st half and made it 2-0 before HT I think.

Palace were up against it after the break. After numerous close calls for both teams, Palace managed to get a late goal in the 90th minute. This gave them a lifeline of an away goal going into the 2nd leg

1st leg:

Palace 6 - 2 Fulham

This was the Batshuayi show as he blew Fulham away with 6 goals.

Goals in the 29,40,55 minute looked to have the game well and truly over before an OG from Sakho on 62 gave Fulham a lifeline.

That was until Batshuayi decided to help himself to another couple of goals on 66,75.

Fulham got another consolation on 79 mins through Seri before Batshuayi got his double hat trick on 86 mins.

Great games Ken. Well played. Just unlucky that Big Bats was untouchable this 2nd leg.

Some much-needed silverware for palace after the disaster to end the league.

Roll on next season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Semi final 1st leg
    Fulham 3-2 Villareal
    End to end game in the first leg with Fulham just edging it

Second leg
    Villareal 0-5 Fulham
    Az started very strong and went for it but unfortunately left him open to the counter attack, scoreline a bit harsh game was alot closer than that good games Az

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Champions cup semi final

First leg

Wolves 0-0 Fiorentina (colemaniser)

Great game this with both teams missing chances they would usually put away. Very intense game, Coleman was on top but my keeper managed to keep him at Bay ! Onto the second leg.

Second leg

Fiorentina 0- 1 Wolves

Super game . Coleman flew out of the traps and if he had got the early goal from his chances at the start of the game I'd have been in big trouble. Great goalkeeping from man of the match Patricio kept me in the game. The crossbar must be sore also after Coleman battered it a few times. Wolves finally settled into the game and ivan cavelero broke through the fiorentina defence and scored. Wolves went in at half time with the lead somehow.

Both teams had chances after that with adama missing a Sitter to make wolves comfortable. I couldn't get the goal that would kill off the the game and Coleman couldn't find the equaliser. I was lucky he was rusty I guess! Intense pressure from Fiorentina for the last 15 minutes as I couldn't seem to get out of my own box. Big Willie Boly with a few heroic last ditch tackles. Somehow I managed to hold onto the win and now go on to face an In form Torino in the final. Got lucky in those games.

Great games Coleman was nothing in it as usual. Nobody deserved to lose !

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Boards championship cup final

Torino 4-2 Wolves

Couldn't stop Reggie in this leg. Was all over me and I was lucky to keep it to 4-2. Fair play to Reggie who replayed this one after connection problems in the first one. Clinical finishing from Reggie and great defending kept me from getting anything out of the game. Zaza and belotti were too much for my defence.

Wolves 1 - 3 Torino

Reggie blew me away here in a whirlwind first 20 minutes where Zaza went to town. I tried hard to get back into the game but couldn't. His defence was solid throughout and I had a few chances but couldn't convert. Two well deserved wins for Reggie and the cup has to leave limerick :(. Well deserved champions cup and that's five different winners !

Well done Reggie best player overall by far this season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Thanks damo and thanks colemaniser for running another great league. Up the dubs;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Thanks damo and thanks colemaniser for running another great league. Up the dubs;)

I'm afraid I cannot thank this post given the way it's signed off......

But congratulations Reggie

Champions Cup

1st leg:

Palace 0 - 9 Torino

This game was all Reggie with the odd chance for me to score but could not put it away.
    It was 4-0 at HT and 5 more in the second half made it 9-0 to Torino.

I was streaming the match on youtube but it stopped recording after HT in 1st match.

I said to Reggie did he want to play the second leg and he said up to me.
    I was determined to try score so I agreed we play it :).

1st leg:

Torino 8 - 3 Palace

Palace came out of the blocks in this one determined to try and get some respectability out of the match.

Palace were 3 up after 28 minutes with some lovely goals before Reggie woke up or was so p1ssed off that he said FU :D.

3 goals in the next 15 minutes made it 3-3 at HT. Another quick goal after HT made it 4-3 to Torino before they continued scoring with another 4 goals to make it 8-3

Great games Reggie. Best player I have played by far online including all the opponents I played with on Myclub

Congrats man

Roll on next season :)

Here is the stream if anyone wants to look. The 2nd match 1st half is worth a watch

Advertisement