Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free €50 Voucher Shelbourne Social

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Review from Irish Times.

There’s an air of something when you walk in the power-assisted door of Shelbourne Social. The shape of it crystalises after we head out towards the glow of the Mercedes showroom up the road. It’s certainty, the sureness of a particular generation, a corporate box set with collars of cashmere coats turned up against the elements. There’s a forest of cranes on the city skyline. That low purr of money is pumping certainty up through the soles of expensive shoes.

Shelbourne Social is Dylan McGrath’s latest restaurant, :> https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/food-and-drink/review-dylan-mcgrath-s-latest-takes-a-deep-dive-into-tiger-2-0-1.3770684

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭boban z

Hi,
    Has anyone used it for Lunch. Says dinner only on the e-mail but lunch would suite me better?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Not going to get to use this now, first to quote I'll email it to. I had a booking made for 6pm tomorrow so that's available to use unless I cancel. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I have a voucher too I'll pass on to whoever wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

I have a voucher, am out of country so can send to whoever wants. PM me with email Addy and I'll forward

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

update regarding the Voucher:

Please note, our only remaining availability to redeem “€50 Newsletter Credit Offer” is Tuesday to Thursday at LUNCHTIME, & Tuesday DINNER (excluding 12th February) only We have reached our quota for all other days on this offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Niamh444

I've a voucher if anyone wants it, pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Bump . Still have a spare voucher if anybody wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

I have a voucher too

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

GBX wrote: »
    Bump . Still have a spare voucher if anybody wants it

I'd go for it if you still have it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

mine still available too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

used this yesterday and some good food they have ;)

you'll be properly accomodated by the staffs and the portions are big ;) good for sharing.

top place and recommended!

Advertisement