Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyond Meat Comes to Ireland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

does anyone know where you can get these these days? I haven't seen them in tesco or dunnes anyway.

They’re in my local super value anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    They’re in my local super value anyway.

I got one in Bujo in Sandymount for lunch, was really delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

does anyone know where you can get these these days? I haven't seen them in tesco or dunnes anyway.

Iceland has them I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 15,569 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

They were in Tesco. I never got them just too expensive and my food shop is expensive enough without going broke. If I seen them on deal do say 30 or 50 per cent off I might be tempted to buy them.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Jjjjjjjjbarry

My local Tesco used to have them near regular frozen burgers so easy to miss!

They’re by far the nicest vegan burger out there but at 7 euro for 2 burgers, they’re pricey enough.

• Advertisement

My local Tesco used to have them near regular frozen burgers so easy to miss!

They’re by far the nicest vegan burger out there but at 7 euro for 2 burgers, they’re pricey enough.

Yeah I can't see how that would be worth the price, I've tried one once and it definitely wasn't that much better than the Aldi or Denny's ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I'd expect prices to drop by 2021. They are expanding their operations and are building European plants which will help with the pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭richie123

Anyone here ever try making there own vegan bugers or sausages ?is it possible even

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

richie123 wrote: »
    Anyone here ever try making there own vegan bugers or sausages ?is it possible even

Remember that scene in Father Ted where Dougal and Ted tried to make Tea?

That's how I think it would go for me

It might be a bit defensive of me but in light of your recent posts on the forum may I ask why you want to know ?

• Advertisement

It might be a bit defensive of me but in light of your recent posts on the forum may I ask why you want to know ?

Just wondering is all

Bean burgers, lentil burgers are easy enough to make. Have you seen the light?

Just wondering is all

Ah right so.

Then the answer would be - yes and yes

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Yeah it’s simple. No harder than making a homemade beef burger. You can make the meaty type or try a vegetable one or, my favourite, a bean based one.

Bean burgers, lentil burgers are easy enough to make. Have you seen the light?

I'm willing to try anything sure..I just find veg on its own just not appealing and not tasty ...need something to excite d taste buds..that's where meat came in
    There's more to it than beans and lentil surly?

eviltwin wrote: »
    Yeah it’s simple. No harder than making a homemade beef burger. You can make the meaty type or try a vegetable one or, my favourite, a bean based one.

I'm sure a quick Google search will suffice I must do it for d craic

I'm willing to try anything sure..I just find veg on its own just not appealing and not tasty ...need something to excite d taste buds..that's where meat came in

Yeah, google it. And don't call me surly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭Panch18

Stick to your beef burgers, way tastier

Yeah, google it. And don't call me surly.

surely*

Advertisement