Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Euromillions 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭jacool

jacool wrote: »
    This morning was at -330
    Now with this latest bet at -386, if this hits the -500 point it'll be a quiet Christmas at chez nous.
    Staking tonight 56 points
    bet 5 x 6pt singles
    1 pt. Canadian (26b) on 06 12 21 30 39
    The word logic doesn't even come into this one :)
    GLTA.
    Results as shown above 08-18-22-41-42
    38million not won. Nothing for me.
    Story of 2019..... thus far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

For tonight, have narrowed it down to nine potential balls in the matrix (in no particular order), however only have choosen 5 simple lines (doublse/trebles and a quad) from these.

ysgYhk8.png

To run them all, would require 502 lines (a super goliath of sorts), which isn't practical. Neither is a UJ run (limited trebles).
    To further confuse folks, also have 50 as a lucky charm {1013 potential lines} on a single quad... Good luck!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

16 is starting into very overdue territory

16 also has some cross-over with low total frequency, others displaying dual-demand signatures include 20 and 23 (which are both (very) hot, but running as cold balls with OD t-50+).

Neu4NCi.png

Couple came up on the last matrix, but did not have as doubles (would have required x36D, which ain't my style).
    Will add 18 and 50 to tonight's, but again will only be doing 5 random lines of 2D (doubles), 2T and a single Quad.

50 came in tonight

Fri 25th October
    34 37 39 40 50

• Advertisement

Indeed, 50 is always a keen ball. Just noticed on the latest chart, that area 34-50 was a hot area, as was single 50ball.
    Afraid didn't look too long at the visuals, instead just the stats.

Two balls, but didn't didn't have as pair, as only did 2D from the 36 available.

9e3Nla6.png

Tue's hot zone will be 4, 15-22 and hottest: 23-27. And other couple 29&36.

Do you make your own charts?

sasta le wrote: »
    Do you make your own charts?
    Yes indeed, used to have about 20+ factors/methods, now just keep it simple at around 7, but generally always a small tweak on each draw.

Try not to post the exact selections (above simple small doubles) - as there is a chance some viewers of de aul boardsie are jinxed to the hilt. A fancy quintuple, or even quad might generate a stream of begging messages.

With 9balls there's 126 possibilities anyway for both quad/quin and 84 trebles.

Yes indeed, used to have about 20+ factors/methods, now just keep it simple at around 7, but generally always a small tweak on each draw.

Try not to post the exact selections (above simple small doubles) - as there is a chance some viewers of de aul boardsie are jinxed to the hilt. A fancy quintuple, or even quad might generate a stream of begging messages.

With 9balls there's 126 possibilities anyway for both quad/quin and 84 trebles.

I enjoy your posts but must learn a bit more about charting them

Another two tonight (yet again), from the ever-reducing 9-matrix (7 selections effectively tonight)
    Only had single ball win, as thought 16 was looking keen to show up and only ever try to do 5lines per draw max.

gSyHsmq.png

Only 5balls left, maybe chuck in 27, 44, 33 and 4 to re-populate grid for Friday.

• Advertisement

2 more from the latest updated grid/batch of 9.
    Should really be doing 36 doubles circa 100/1 for each draw lol.

RBzmAGg.png

Tonight's: [02 20 39 44 48 +05 +07]

Thanks for keeping this thing alive lads!
    Here are some stats, before I pick the winning numbers later !!

Last 20 draws : over 30% of numbers selected are from the 10 poorest overall performers
    Last 10 draws: pointers here for 02,42,44 all big performers in that timeframe, so much so that 44 eclipses 50 as the most-appearing number.
    Amazingly only three numbers from the 20s have fallen in the last 10 draws!
    Last 40 draws: pointers here for 02,42,44 quelle surprise!
    04,21 and 30 are the three numbers to have only appeared once each, in the last 40 draws!

Will this impact my staking - probably not!!

Just a secondary (not done as single), repeater from October's matrix (33) for tonights results.

Time to clean up the grid with a fresh 9-baller for November:

iB8nn7C.png

With two 1,500/1 trebles in recent months, will now only be doing 95% quad selections for the new 30 large target.
    The one pending exception is a single double line of smoking hot double balls due Friday or hopefully Tues at the very latest.

Pre this draw I was -386
    Pushed it up to -400 with these three bets

10 point single #46
    2 pt double #13,32
    2 pt double #23,46

Result 09 - 14 - 25 - 33 - 48 02 - 12
    Nothing here for me and in real life the jackpot went unwon to be over €90,000,000 this Friday.

The one pending exception is a single double line of smoking hot double balls due Friday or hopefully Tues at the very latest.
    Bang on time for that hot double [17 23].
    w4rEvk8.png
    On the 9-grid, but they also featured on the additional hierarchal preference chart (the inner 36 will ideally to show next draw).

MQH3jGg.png
    Actually next draw will be very tricky indeed, as all the cold-hot balls have been overworked this last month.
    The new quad target is always going to be slightly more tricky affair (46,060/1 to be precise), still had a close enough brush with them tonight.

Currently loitering on the -400 point, mid-November, not a good place to be
    Lumping on to get back in the black again

Canadian @1pt 09 16 25 37 46 26 points
    5 point singles 03 50 4 point double 03&50

New balance -440 !!

Couple more fresh numbers added from last draw as not overly keen on sudden repeat numbers.
    A quick gawk at the CSV file and splatter, shows high/4x group balls are best avoided for some time.

0cABuUg.png

Very slight deviation from new all-quad plan, with just x3 Quads, x1(new slightly hot) Double
    and a lucky shop jackpot ticket for the 105m, from the 9main and 4star options.

Nope, load of odd main balls tonight (all x5 odd which is unusual), fairly low with 21.6 avg, three 2x's and zero 4x.

WMJxA8Q.png

jacool wrote: »
    Currently loitering on the -400 point, mid-November, not a good place to be
    Lumping on to get back in the black again

Canadian @1pt 09 16 25 37 46 26 points
    5 point singles 03 50 4 point double 03&50

New balance -440 !!

RESULTS 01-21-23-25-39 02-04
    No winners for €104,800,336 and a mere single for me on the night I eschewed the singles! Roll on Friday night where the big jackpot will pass €115,000,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Silly Gilly

sasta le wrote: »
    I enjoy your posts but must learn a bit more about charting them

Get a chicken, ideally one that has suffered a traumatic brain injury, follow it around and count how many times it defecates. This is your number for the Euromillions. If you need a double use it's frequency of urine output.

For the charts, the brain-damaged chicken will hopefully step in it's own faeces several times each day. You can use any number of these patterns and they will be as useful, actually even more useful, as the charts posted by Accumulator for predicting the numbers that will be drawn.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

• Advertisement

as the charts posted by Accumulator for predicting the numbers that will be drawn. Hope this helps and best of luck!
    Not sure a 'chicken' will actually help? They're great for winter soups and make a nice healthy broth to keep the colds at bay. Well, until the Turkeys get cooked.

The LOLN and other probability methods may be of some slight use. This +P benefit might range from very small 0.5, maybe up to 5.0 in real terms.

Again, Euromills' is only for light entertainment and certainly not a get rich scheme. Hotpicks is much cheaper, and much better, than the circa 100million regular expensive tickets that are sold across Europe for each and every draw.

However my couple of 100/1 doubles, and a couple of larger 1500/1 treble payments from Camelot in recent months (from 5lines per draw selections), might just be lucky-lucky win-wins.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

The only LOL(N) that is of any relevance here is the massive LOL that you are giving people on serious gambling forums. The ones who understand independent events and don't attempt to see patterns where they don't exist.

If you want to get into a contest I'll post my chickens ROI over the past 12 months and it's going to make you look very foolish.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

The only LOL(N) that is of any relevance here is the massive LOL that you are giving people on serious gambling forums. The ones who understand independent events and don't attempt to see patterns where they don't exist.

If you want to get into a contest I'll post my chickens ROI over the past 12 months and it's going to make you look very foolish.
    Mod warning: You are being a bit Silly Gilly! Don't post in this thread again unless you've something constructive to add.

LOL so your invested in chickens? Cool, pretty hipster! Hope hey're the free-range, organic and you paid overheads and taxes on their sales over the last year.

So new guy/gal, do tell us all you 'serious' (unverified) ROI% of the past 12mths, on chickens, horses or whatever pattern you operate at. A quick guesstimate on mine would be {0.78, rtn 3.5k min) 448%, and that's just on euroluckyballs.

// Actualy, Silly, don't bother am not interested. Bye bye, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

hi folks.

I'm late to this thread (and i'm not reading the whole thing to get up to speed). Maybe somebody can (at a dummies level) get me up to speed on how you good folks are trying to predict upcoming lotto numbers?

All my statistical knowledge says that as all draws are independent of each other, and being 'fairly drawn' that the randomness of which balls are drawn then its impossible to predict whats drawn at any given time?

So, with the greatest respect, how (statistically speaking) are you trying to predict the next set of numbers?

LOL so your invested in chickens? Cool, pretty hipster! Hope hey're the free-range, organic and you paid overheads and taxes on their sales over the last year.

So new guy/gal, do tell us all you 'serious' (unverified) ROI% of the past 12mths, on chickens, horses or whatever pattern you operate at. A quick guesstimate on mine would be {0.78, rtn 3.5k min) 448%, and that's just on euroluckyballs.

// Actualy, Silly, don't bother am not interested. Bye bye, good luck.

Sarcasm, like probability doesn't seem to be your strong point. I don't actually have a chicken. I was mocking you and your pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo.

I guess you ran crying to the moderators and they are happy for your crap to be tolerated. Enjoy your safe space.

Keano wrote: »
    Mod warning: You are being a bit Silly Gilly! Don't post in this thread again unless you've something constructive to add.

If you're happy as a gambling moderator for him to post nonsense dressed up as science without any disclaimer for those stupid enough to follow him so be it.

daheff wrote: »
    hi folks.
    I'm late to this thread (and i'm not reading the whole thing to get up to speed). Maybe somebody can (at a dummies level) get me up to speed on how you good folks are trying to predict upcoming lotto numbers?
    All my statistical knowledge says that as all draws are independent of each other, and being 'fairly drawn' that the randomness of which balls are drawn then its impossible to predict whats drawn at any given time?
    So, with the greatest respect, how are you trying to predict the next set of numbers?
    Prob best not to derail, this is someone else's challenge-log.

Think there was a few older threads on discussing predicting lottery balls elsewhere (with the token silly trolls, and heated debates, as to be expected).

Alas, there is no magic formula just vairants of the law of large numbers and so on. Again, don't put all your chicken eggs on (any) lotto, it's light entertainment only. But importantly, if you do choose to play the EM, then hotpicks (not regular shop ticket) is cheaper, and more likely to return better.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

If you're happy as a gambling moderator for him to post nonsense dressed up as science without any disclaimer for those stupid enough to follow him so be it.

Mod Note

You received a warning for ignoring a Mod instruction.

You maybe a newbie around here but my advice is to read the charter and post in a more appropriate manner or you will be banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭turbbo

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Mod Note

You received a warning for ignoring a Mod instruction.

You maybe a newbie around here but my advice is to read the charter and post in a more appropriate manner or you will be banned.

Bit unfair Silly makes a point - however there might be some "science" in what the guys are doing here if they cared to explain. My guess is physics plays a role - actually compounding the mathematical probability that dictates that it's actually not predicatable. However my guess is the weighting of the physics on the probability is very slight. I wonder does the gravitational pull at certain times of the year/day etc. come into play as we circle around the sun and the moon positioning and so on - there are just so many physical variables I can't see them being that much less random than the numbers themselves.

Advertisement