Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

191 reg cars...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

vectra wrote: »
    Is that the same crowd that is against the illegal vrt our government charges?

You're just being a mong now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Organization

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

vectra wrote: »
    Is that the same crowd that is against the illegal vrt our government charges?

^

See, vrt would have to be illegal for that sentence to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 BB2011

Saw 191 LS 1 (hope the picture uploads)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,264 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

That's the fecker that stole Willie Bannons no 1 plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,482 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

BB2011 wrote: »

I saw 191 LS 111 this evening on my way home, base spec VW Tiguan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭m17

Longford
    SWT6bOQ.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I saw 191 LS 111 this evening on my way home, base spec VW Tiguan

You can tell the spec. by just looking at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

bazz26 wrote: »
    Some truth, it went up 1% on new diesel cars.

yes i know :D

he was using it to explain price increase for diesel, petrol & electric!!! I challenged him on it and he just threw his hands up and said thats what his boss told him. Needless to say i didnt buy off him

• Registered Users Posts: 15,583 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

BB2011 wrote: »

Anyone else notice the car was bought in a Wexford dealer not a Laois one even do its registered in Laois.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭fabsoul

Never mind. Delete

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,673 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

OSI wrote: »
    It's fairly obvious on the Tiguan. Comfortline (base spec) get's halogens and no sunroof. Everything above that get's LEDs, panoramic roof and bigger wheels.

Comfortline isn't the base spec, Trendline is.

Pano roof, Nav, Rear view camera, folding mirrors, alloys, tinted rear windows, lumbar support, 3 zone climate control, front & rear park sensors and adaptive cruise control, all fitted to the 150ps version (presuming it wasn't a factory order without the tech pack).

Pretty far from a base model even if it doesn't have Xenon's or Led's and leather.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

I thought Trendline was done away with in the Tiguan and Comfortline was the entry spec?

AMKC wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the car was bought in a Wexford dealer not a Laois one even do its registered in Laois.

Nothing odd there apart from the owner shopped around. My wifes car was bought in Liffey Valley (as they did the best deal on the trade in) but has OY plates as that's where it's registered to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭m17

Here's one that was bought in claremorris co mayo with a galway reg you go to a dealer that gives you the best price
    5T5Bh8T.jpg

No Trendline anymore. Comfortline is base spec and you don't get the pano roof or folding mirrors anymore.

Yep.

Trendline done away with as none of the engines fitted meet WLTP at the moment. 115ps is on the way back so Trendline will return. Unsure whether the 1.4T version will re-appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,506 ✭✭✭✭vectra

No Trendline anymore. Comfortline is base spec and you don't get the pano roof or folding mirrors anymore.

By adding the Tech pack you get the Pano roof and folding mirrors.

Ms

Nothing odd there apart from the owner shopped around. My wifes car was bought in Liffey Valley (as they did the best deal on the trade in) but has OY plates as that's where it's registered to.

Not saying it was not ordinary was just wondering if anyone noticed it thats all.

Very mean of Volkswagen ain't it. Surely folding mirrors should be standard on cars of that size by now.

Yep.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Donkeygonads

For the first 10 days of new 191 registrations ... the market is down 13.5%!

Tucson best selling , followed by Qashqai

1. Hyundai - same as last year, 2. Toyota ...down 30%

Mercedes are in 14th spot, down 60% compared to same period last year !!

Diesel sales - down 27%!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Can Brexit take all the blame

1. Low low sterling

2. Uncertainty - lot of people particularly border areas might just hold off and make sure of job security

3. "Last chance" to snag that UK bargain (a deal will be done particularly on cars, too much at stake on both sides)

There's a lot of that, but there's also still delays in vehicles being on the ground for registration from WLTP.

Few transport delays as well.

We're forecasting a slower than usual January, but busier than usual February March and April.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

m17 wrote: »
    Longford
    SWT6bOQ.jpg

God this person wasn't long deciding to trade their Yaris in for a Polo!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,355 ✭✭✭ofcork

Saw 4 191s today after seeing none so far a 3008 micra evoque and an a class.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Saw my first 191 yesterday, a fairly miserable looking silver Hyundai i20 with hub caps, not a good start:pac:

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Saw my first 191 yesterday, a fairly miserable looking silver Hyundai i20 with hub caps, not a good start:pac:

`Rental companies must have gotten their first deliveries

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Darwin

Saw my first 191 today when the missus arrived home with her new fiesta. She had to pay extra to get the Zetec pack on the Zetec model (otherwise the car came with hub caps)...what's going on at Ford?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭appledrop

Well new cars are like buses. You wait ages to see one then see 3 in one go! A very snazzy looking Range Rover+ a Volvo and Kia. I have no idea what Volvo + Kia car were as it was dark + didn't recognise model. They must both be new styles. The Kia was SUV style but smaller than Sportage. Volvo estate like but not the XC90.

All were black. I wonder is black the new colour trend now like white was a few years ago.

Ms

appledrop wrote: »
    Well new cars are like buses. You wait ages to see one then see 3 in one go! A very snazzy looking Range Rover+ a Volvo and Kia. I have no idea what Volvo + Kia car were as it was dark + didn't recognise model. They must both be new styles. The Kia was SUV style but smaller than Sportage. Volvo estate like but not the XC90.

All were black. I wonder is black the new colour trend now like white was a few years ago.

Kia Niro or Stonic would have been the Kia then maybe. Was it the Volvo XC60 maybe.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭appledrop

Kia Niro or Stonic would have been the Kia then maybe. Was it the Volvo XC60 maybe.

Yep just looked up Kia definitely one of those. Are they brand new models? Not sure about Volvo but it could be XC60.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

While passing on a DC Friday night another car came up behind and was only a few feet from my back bumper, I finished my manouver and about 10 seconds later a derermined 191 Dacia Duster thuddered past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭orm0nd

Dia1988 wrote: »
    Guess what 191KY1 is attached to?

A CLAAS tractor!

For something that'll spend most of it's time in a field that 1k wasn't well spent imo!

Most likely costing well over a 100k another 1 won't make much difference when wrote off against tax.

Advertisement