Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whey Protein

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭sheriff2

Anyone see any current deals

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Got the attached from Bulk Powders, 40% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭sheriff2

Cheers, bought from myprotein. Both myprotein and bulkpowders were very similar in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

What do people recommend flavour wise and a good shaker? I normally drink mine with water as less fat but doesn't taste great. Shakers I get as well never seem to mix it great. Don't mind spending a bit extra if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,013 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

What do people recommend flavour wise and a good shaker? I normally drink mine with water as less fat but doesn't taste great. Shakers I get as well never seem to mix it great. Don't mind spending a bit extra if needs be.

I add fruit to my shakes for extra flavour. So I lump the fruit, water and protein into the nutri bullet and blend it all.

Banana adds thickness. Just remember to add it if you're counting macros

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

I use vanilla with some frozen raspberries and bluberries blitzed up in a nutri bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Always best to play it safe with the big three flavours with Protein powders - Chocolate, Strawberry, or vanilla. A lot of the other flavours are fun when you try them first but I find that you'll quickly suffer from "falvour fatigue" with them

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Some good tips there thanks lad , i have being looking out for a nutirbullet. I think it will be my next purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

I was in my local Boots recently and they had an offer on protein/meal replacements, PHD brand. Approx. €35 down to around €7-8 for a kg of it. It was probably a bit overpriced to begin with but still a good deal. I picked up the remaining few that were there. Might be worth checking out in other branches in the diet/meal replacement sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

MyProtein flavour drops are great, go for plain protein (Usually cheap) and buy a good selection of drops and you’ll never get fed up.

A little low fat milk thrown into the shaker with water always makes the shakes ‘smoother’ and taste better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭thefa

Myprotein have been running up to 60% off plus 25% extra most of the week but the core product are not heavily discounted.

Giving this crowd a go as they seem to have good reviews and have 40% off everything today.
    https://www.bulk.com/ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Strawberry Cream is the only flavour for me......

Advertisement