Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday December 27

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

Thanks lads paloma done the job for a few here despite some ragged jumping early on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Ordinary World looks a huge price at 33/1, plenty of ability on his day and the trainer is on fire. Tough race but can't ignore an each way on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

mohican22 wrote: »
    Big gamble underway on Cool Saint 1:00 Limerick
    Landed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Wow Simply Ned beats Footpad. Some shocks over the last 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Wow Simply Ned beats Footpad. Some shocks over the last 2 days.

Outrageous, fantastic finish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

What a horrible 2 days for punters

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

Ltown at xmas has been a punters graveyard the last few years, small stakes always advised!!

The well fancied Momella now beaten at kempton

Easy for Altoir. Exceptional horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Would have loved to see him in the King George yesterday. Absolutle monster of a horse.

• Advertisement

He'll be there next year!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Woeful day up here. Wanna hear the groans when footpad was beaten

All For Joy in the last, have to take the Mullins Jolly on.

The Mig wrote: »
    Woeful day up here. Wanna hear the groans when footpad was beaten

Thought there’d a riot in the bookies when he was caught on the line. Punters on the verge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Tom Lee and Tracey Piggott driving me bananas saying people were "delighted" to see an old warrior like simply ned get up to win....being cheered all around leopardstown. .....BULL****! ! 90% of people spitting blood ! No one is f**king delighted outside of connections. When people have money on a racertain they will never be happy to lose. Stop lying 😈

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Two for tomorrow
    1.00 limerick lady ischia.
    3.10 Wolverhampton Claire Underwood
    CU just won there, thanks for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

Have been told by very good sources to back both today. Both now decent ew prices

Well in sir many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭Odelay

Did a grey house have to be put down after the chase?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭CH3OH

A small fancy in the next at Wolv 15 40
    Ruby Gates has won at Wolv , and won at Dundalk over 12 furlongs
    Small win at 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 42 awwalsh

Two for tomorrow
    1.00 limerick lady ischia.
    3.10 Wolverhampton Claire Underwood

Outstanding stuff.Well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Odelay wrote: »

Carlingford Lough sadly. Great horse on his day.

Edit: nevermind, my mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Odelay wrote: »

Ditto limerick third or fourth race? Screens up I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

That was a serious performance by Elegant Escape today and the Grand National is a huge target.If I owned Kalashnikov he would be out of her stable today.

Carlingford Lough sadly. Great horse on his day.

Bugger. I had assumed it was the grey loose horse that crashed into the rails a couple of times and then seen the screens up.
    Carlingford Lough was a hardy lad.

Tom Lee and Tracey Piggott driving me bananas saying people were "delighted" to see an old warrior like simply ned get up to win....being cheered all around leopardstown. .....BULL****! ! 90% of people spitting blood ! No one is f**king delighted outside of connections. When people have money on a racertain they will never be happy to lose. Stop lying 😈

I was delighted, it was a great sporting moment tough sh*t if you bet on a shortie

Tough the rte coverage is gash, is anyone outside of the walsh family allowed have a ****ing opinion on horse racing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Jeez i missed the racing today but that novice Aramon, absolutely flew home, hugely impressive. The response to the whip after the last is almost comical..

I was delighted, it was a great sporting moment tough sh*t if you bet on a shortie

Tough the rte coverage is gash, is anyone outside of the walsh family allowed have a ****ing opinion on horse racing

Don’t think Jane Mangan is related to them? She’s been featured lots over the last few years especially on radio. For a young one she’s a great addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Scott Tenorman

RR on a Willie Mullins shortie? Never! :)

• Advertisement

I backed Footpad and was counting my winnings but was still delighted to see Simply Ned get up to win. Good to see connections rewarded (again) for their commitment to the race and willingness to travel. Thrilling finish, if all that matters is winning a few quid then I feel sorry for you.

Advertisement