Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 17 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Curtis Riley pulling out of a tackle on the Cowboys TE and letting him walk in for the TD just cost him his job surely? Only OBJ can do that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Haven’t seen a whiff from a defensive back that bad since Antonio Cromartie with the Chargers. Gutless

https://twitter.com/NelsonGafanha/status/1079466361997459462

Kiko Alonso isn't going to learn until he is left crippled. How many times has he launched himself head first at opponents? Scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Barkley is not human.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

Pats wrap up the 2 seed at least. Heavy favs today, but the Jets..... terrible.
    Interesting to see who they get to replace Bowles. Darnold with a lot to improve for year 2.

• Advertisement

Onto the meaningful games now

Ravens blew the win & in situation last year on a 4&12

Ravens Browns should be a good game

• Registered Users Posts: 39,627 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I did pick the ravens to win their game but I could easily see the browns winning. I mean think of this way, the ravens are the browns since Art Modell moved the team there in the nineties. The ravens need to win tonight to win the division and how funny would it be for the current browns to beat the team Art Modell founded in Baltimore and stop them going to th playoffs.

Superb throw by Prescott and a great catch by Beasley.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

With the game on the line, Eli throws 4 incomplete passes in a row after his defenses gave up a touchdown on 4th & 15

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    the ravens are the browns since Art Modell moved the team there in the nineties. The ravens need to win tonight to win the division and how funny would it be for the current browns to beat the team Art Modell founded in Baltimore and stop them going to th playoffs.

Art Modell left the Browns records and team name in Cleveland

Something the Irsay family did not do when they left for Indy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

NYG playcalling screamed throwing the game. Insane not to use Barkley with two timeouts in hand.

Not sure if Anthony Miller will be able to come back from another dislocated shoulder. Did earlier this season and it was said he'd likely need surgery at the end of the season. Might be his season over there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 39,627 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Itssoeasy wrote: »
    the ravens are the browns since Art Modell moved the team there in the nineties. The ravens need to win tonight to win the division and how funny would it be for the current browns to beat the team Art Modell founded in Baltimore and stop them going to th playoffs.

Art Modell left the Browns records and team name in Cleveland

Something the Irsay family did not do when they left for Indy
    Art modell was forced to leave the team name and all that in Cleveland.

This Jackson lad is quite good

• Registered Users Posts: 37,670 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

This Jackson lad is quite good
    He is so good that the likes of Kyler Murray is going to a lot higher in the draft when they come out of college.

Whistle happy refs just cost the Browns a huge stop and 90+ yard touchdown return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

That was sickening for the Browns, mugged by the ref and his whistle

• Registered Users Posts: 37,670 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Whistle happy refs just cost the Browns a huge stop and 90+ yard touchdown return.

I cannot understand how they overturned the call on the field. I seen the replay many times and it was too close to call either way for me.
    I'd imagine there are a lot of unhappy Ravens fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

eagle eye wrote: »
    I cannot understand how they overturned the call on the field. I seen the replay many times and it was too close to call either way for me.

It never broke the plane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Bears v Eagles next week at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Badabing wrote: »
    Bears v Eagles next week at the moment.

Handy 49ers TD there to keep the Bears interested if you are an Eagle's fan.

What kind of call was that against Kevin White. Jesus christ he was dragged to the ground and he's called for holding.

Oat23 wrote:
    What kind of call was that against Kevin White. Jesus christ he was dragged to the ground and he's called for holding.

Disgraceful.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Really?
    Freeze frame of the farthest point of travel.

469165.jpg

*Apologies for large image

• Registered Users Posts: 3,781 ✭✭✭Panrich

Mayfield ties the rookie touchdown record.

Vikings master of self sabotage

Aren't given first down, run it on 4th&1 and get the first down, but threw a challenge flag because they weren't given the 1st down on the previous play, but they just got it anyway? But now that doesn't count because the flag was thrown before the play.
    They will now lose the challenge.

Time to bench some starters for the Bears. Rams up 28 and Eagles up 17. No benefit to keeping them in there unless they have decided they want to play the Eagles next week.

I want the Vikings next week they suck. Won't happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

We believe in John.

And given we have no idea what we are doing... That's preferable.

Advertisement