Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will anyone be buying counterfeit gift this Christmas?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Graces7 wrote: »
    reminds me of the trader next to my stall at one street market. He was calling out about the "genuine copy Gucchi handbags." he was selling.

like that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

that's made me think actually - I wonder how much price designer gear could go for if you took the advertising / sponsoring and marketing out of the equation? - it most probably (the product) would work out cheaper than the fake stuff possibly ?
    Price would probably go up even more as the product would be elite, niche and only 'for those in the know'.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,762 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Graces7 wrote: »
    reminds me of the trader next to my stall at one street market. He was calling out about the "genuine copy Gucchi handbags." he was selling.

well at least he was honest :)

Advertisement