Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahvlann: Now seeking the spirit of the yellow duck - 5th Dec forward

Options
1360361362363364366»

Comments

2smiggy wrote: »
    the mods must be slipping in their old age, well over the 10000 posts :eek:
    I know dat I know dat!

Will be done after today's show. Doesn't seem to be possible to close it via a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

YAWN

• Registered Users Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

"if we have to start from the beginning then start from the beginning"

It'll be years and years if it ever gets built. I'll bet there's a bunch of folks waiting who don't want it built in blanch either :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,482 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I doubt it, neither seem like politicians and Deeter quite upfront about his commercial interests.

Hall I'd trust a lot less, he was FF for years though.

Didn't work out well the last time he tried https://electionsireland.org/result.cfm?election=2011B&cons=112

• Registered Users Posts: 38,806 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Liveloyne emails never sleep.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

It must be heartbreaking setting off from one end of the country or other and heading off on the journey to Dublin with a sick child on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Literally the only argument against Blanch was that James's is a Grade 1 teaching hospital. In that regard, a national children's hospital plus the existing James Connolly Memorial plus maybe a maternity unit would be more than enough in scale to justify university hospital status itself. And anyway, digital communications obviate the need for learning to be done in person all the time.

Build in Blanch ta feck, M50, Commuter rail stations nearby, lots of fresh air, beside the national sports campus too so opportunities for the sick kids to use those facilities when able, visit with their sporting heroes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

I know dat I know dat!

Will be done after today's show. Doesn't seem to be possible to close it via a phone.

Any updates on thread title Tyrant?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Uncharted wrote: »

There’s only one contender caller. Anything else is unwanted mickey ash laced with cyanide.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Literally the only argument against Blanch was that James's is a Grade 1 teaching hospital. In that regard, a national children's hospital plus the existing James Connolly Memorial plus maybe a maternity unit would be more than enough in scale to justify university hospital status itself. And anyway, digital communications obviate the need for learning to be done in person all the time.

Build in Blanch ta feck, M50, Commuter rail stations nearby, lots of fresh air, beside the national sports campus too so opportunities for the sick kids to use those facilities when able, visit with their sporting heroes etc.

Don’t you be coming in here with your logic.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

There’s only one contender caller. Anything else is unwanted mickey ash laced with cyanide.

Don't put your effort down Butters. You might have a chance :pac:

Uncharted wrote: »
    Yizzer are fierce impatient, boys.

New thread about to open. Thank you for your service, so to speak.

New thread here

https://www.boards.ie/thread/2057956408/2/#post109443266

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement