Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Werewolf Wiki Page

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Can you use a different font colour like black for a random letter that's capitalised and then switch back to white?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

You could just capitalize your name here? #dedicationtothewiki

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Anyone give a description on how you add the wee box with player info for our bio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

what i'd do is goto any page that already has one, edit it, click on source, and copy the code for the box, then paste that in my new page and edit the values.

thats just me though.

click insert, select infobox and then pick player template

• Advertisement

How do I make it on MY name though, I did it and it ended up on the main page with the list of players lol

have you created page for yourself yet? you need to add a page first, then do the box thing

have you created page for yourself yet? you need to add a page first, then do the box thing

No I haven't. I will give it a bash thanks. Hopefully wont screw it up lol

How do I make it on MY name though, I did it and it ended up on the main page with the list of players lol

as tb said, add the page first, linking it to players pages comes after.

top right is 25 pages, and an add box, make your new page, then once you page is made, we can worry about linking it up in the players main page.

No I haven't. I will give it a bash thanks. Hopefully wont screw it up lol

and definetly dont worry about screwing stuff up!
    nothing you do cant be fixed, the learning experience is way more inportant than cleaning up a few mistakes..

• Advertisement

Thanks for the help guys, may go in and change the bio etc, but got a page for myself done!

sKeith wrote: »
    and definetly dont worry about screwing stuff up!
    nothing you do cant be fixed, the learning experience is way more inportant than cleaning up a few mistakes..

It is something that is good for me to learn in case I get this new job. I have created a website before, and need to know how to do a few bits. I was able to jump about and get what I wanted done!

Cheers :)

It is something that is good for me to learn in case I get this new job. I have created a website before, and need to know how to do a few bits. I was able to jump about and get what I wanted done!

Cheers :)

see wolfy mac wolferson, easy as pie, just dont worry about breaking stuff :D

doubt is a blocker we dont need to be creative.

Wow, you lot have been busy. Wiki site looks great.

I think I’d need to delegate to one of you for my own page cos I can’t find the edit or add button.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

If you send me on what you would like to write I'll format it and put it up Strawbs.

Cheers Pter :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Page created and linked, Strawbs. I put in a few heading formats should you want them. There should be an Edit button to the right of your name, and when done, there's a Publish button to the right.

Wiki is famous! We must redouble our efforts!!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=108920206#post108920206

Pter wrote: »

christmas project so! work on the wiki!!

Dont forget the awards!

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Dont forget the awards!

Oh my god...busy busy!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

2017 Awards page now created and linked :)

Will do my best to update the March game page (when i create it) asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

What a cool idea

Advertisement