Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 1st December Racing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,989 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

And? Do you think min hasn't been developing to?

You said he beat him comfortably. He didn't

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Surprised at how poor Summerville boy ran actually. How good really was that supreme last year? How will Menghli and Kalashnikov fair against decent fencers, tough to know.

Have to be taking Ms. Parfois here for the Ladbrokes. 7/1 and paying 5 places on Skybet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

They all finished in a heap in last years supreme I wasn’t impressed by it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Having a dabble on Ms Parfois in the 3pm Newbury at 5/1. Good runs last time out, ground will suit & has had a wind op since she ran last.

Tank emptied out quickly half way out... Sizing Ten very very impressive.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Seriously poor quality race

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Worst renewal ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

akelly02 wrote: »
    3 up in the accum , buvair, shantaluse at Bangor , and the one geraghty nearly fiucked up in the first at newbury.. all down to man United for a very big payout by my standards...why oh why didn’t I do it online so I can cash out :(

Just know itl be a draw

Why not just lay it, so guarantee a win?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Joseph O Brien running amok this weekend so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Assume you're a United fan..... Don't back with your heart i learned the hard way being a Liverpool fan. :pac:

Of course I’m a bloody united fan otherwise I wouldn’t do something so ludicrous

abarkie wrote: »
    Why not just lay it, so guarantee a win?

Don’t understand all that ? Was gona back the draw €100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

akelly02 wrote: »
    Don’t understand all that ? Was gona back the draw €100

United are 2.04 to back, 2.06 to lay.

So let's say you put on €50 at 10/1 on your acca, so you make €500 profit if they win.

You could take a €273.51 bet from someone at 2.06 on Betfair paying 4.91% commission.

If United win, you win €500 but you have to pay the person on betfair €273.51 giving you €210.08 after commission.

If United lose, you lose your €50, but you get back €273.51 from the person on betfair, which after commission means you win €210.08

I have the "Matched Betting" app for Android which helps calculate all this automatically and is very handy.

iZtTLDd.png

tinpib wrote: »
    United are 2.04 to back, 2.06 to lay.

So let's say you put on €50 at 10/1 on your acca, so you make €500 profit if they win.

You could take a €273.51 bet from someone at 2.06 on Betfair paying 4.91% commission.

If United win, you win €500 but you have to pay the person on betfair €273.51 giving you €210.08 after commission.

If United lose, you lose your €50, but you get back €273.51 from the person on betfair, which after commission means you win €210.08

I have the "Matched Betting" app for Android which helps calculate all this automatically and is very handy.

iZtTLDd.png

Thanks man but I’m gona let it ride

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Been a low betting Saturday for me. Only had 1 bet earlier.

But I can't help but think Attain is a wild price here against this lot. Dissapointing lto but has been competitive in much better races than this earlier in the year. Pushing 20.0 on the machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

This has somehow passed me by but didn't realise Mendelssohn was out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

kiers47 wrote: »
    This has somehow passed me by but didn't realise Mendelssohn was out today.

O'Brien needs to let an American trainer take charge of the horse. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Away all day, just watched Buveur dair in the fighting fifth. Super impressive, how did he go off second favourite :eek:
    Gordon's lads must've really got stuck into Samcro because I can't understand how any serious form student would have been backing Samcro so strongly :confused:
    Will they go for the stayers now? Samcro far from disgraced himself but he did show he doesn't have the gears for top level 2 mile races.
    Somerville boy disappointing, won't get too far unless he brushes up his jumping. Would fences help him concentrate or just be asking for trouble?

Advertisement