Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 1st December Racing

Options
  • 01-12-2018 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Looks a brilliant day across various cards with the Hennessy and Fighting Fifth the standouts, couch potato i certainly will be today.

At Bangor though i’m interested in two P2P winners that are now with McCain who has been building his way back the last two seasons. Both are spoke promisingly by some i have read that saw their point wins. Pogue 3/1 in the 2.35 and Gaelik Coast 9/2 in the last are the horses and i’m going to chance a small double on these.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Ill take a risk here in the hope i might have found a dirty ew in the fighting fifth with Bleu Et Rouge.

He is 200/1 but on berfair increase the ew edge to ew 4 places (5 runners) it then goes to 55/1 but ill be hoping for a place for decent returns as he just needs to not Pull Up or come dead last. Ill take a chance he can come 4th and he might do depending how the race goes....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Summerville Boy & American two singles plus small double.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,454 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

madmoose wrote: »
    Ill take a risk here in the hope i might have found a dirty ew in the fighting fifth with Bleu Et Rouge.

He is 200/1 but on berfair increase the ew edge to ew 4 places (5 runners) it then goes to 55/1 but ill be hoping for a place for decent returns as he just needs to not Pull Up or come dead last. Ill take a chance he can come 4th and he might do depending how the race goes....

Mental price, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

Fairy 12.15- Looking forward to seeing Flawless Escape in the beginner's chase. Always some risk attached to these sort of races but had a small wager at 3/1.In the big race at Newbury I think MS Parfois has a right old chance especially with a drop of rain.She jumps for fun and was given a light spin around the course recently, 11/2 seems a fair price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

Samcro surly has to the business today

• Advertisement

Been told to have a small ew on Recklessly Endeavour in 7.15 at Wolvy. Form is brutal on paper so not expecting much but could sneak a place at 25/1

Flawless my arse, Gordy may switch him back to hurdles after that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Interested to see what impact the wind surgery will have on BD in the fighting fifth

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Hoping America Dots up but

Bottlers Lucky 15

These are the horses I looked at for value this morning, but just didn’t put them up. I’ll spend a total of 3 Point’s on an EW Lucky 15 Just in case

All New

1:20 Minella on Line 33/1
    1:50 Big Chief Benny 40/1
    3:00 West Approach 40/1
    3:35 Dicosimo 66/1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Having a dabble on Ms Parfois in the 3pm Newbury at 5/1. Good runs last time out, ground will suit & has had a wind op since she ran last.

• Advertisement

Best fighting fifth I can recall in a long long time in terms of quality

Hopefully we see top performances all round - will be a cracker if so!

Won easy - perfectly timed run.

That was fairly impressive looking by Buveur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Beast of a performance, menacing Samcro throughout.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Hes a class act. He so much better fresh imo

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Yea bedrock beating samcro is no fluke he's just crap

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Beast of a performance, menacing Samcro throughout.

Race was over when it was far too slow but samcro is just a big slow boat . I'd still love to see him staying over fences .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Never seen a horse with the gears BDA has. Would love for Gordon to be brave and send the boy chasing now, absolutely built for it.

Seeing as min won't beat altior, why not send him back over hurdles to win the champion hurdle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,989 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

That was class he stalked Samcro the whole way, Only one winner in a sprint finish like that though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Motivator

Seeing as min won't beat altior, why not send him back over hurdles to win the champion hurdle

Because Min wouldn’t win a Champion Hurdle facing top class 2 miler hurdlers. Admittedly there aren’t many of those around but Buveur D’Air is and he’s improved so much since his run in the Supreme he’d hammer Min.

Motivator wrote: »
    Because Min wouldn’t win a Champion Hurdle facing top class 2 miler hurdlers. Admittedly there aren’t many of those around but Buveur D’Air is and he’s improved so much since his run in the Supreme he’d hammer Min.

Yeah he definitely wouldn't min comfortably beat him in the supreme

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

naughto wrote: »
    Samcro surly has to the business today

That went well anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

This went well.... oops.

Seriously though i was confident of a place but he fell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

3 up in the accum , buvair, shantaluse at Bangor , and the one geraghty nearly fiucked up in the first at newbury.. all down to man United for a very big payout by my standards...why oh why didn’t I do it online so I can cash out :(

Just know itl be a draw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,989 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Yeah he definitely wouldn't min comfortably beat him in the supreme

He beat him just over a length.. Plus it was nearly 3 years ago!

He beat him just over a length.. Plus it was nearly 3 years ago!

And? Do you think min hasn't been developing to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

akelly02 wrote: »
    3 up in the accum , buvair, shantaluse at Bangor , and the one geraghty nearly fiucked up in the first at newbury.. all down to man United for a very big payout by my standards...why oh why didn’t I do it online so I can cash out :(

Just know itl be a draw

Assume you're a United fan..... Don't back with your heart i learned the hard way being a Liverpool fan. :pac:

• Advertisement

This went well.... oops.

Seriously though i was confident of a place but he fell.

Fatal fall

Advertisement