Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did everyone do for black Friday/cyber Monday?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Bought a Macbook Pro, Intel NUC, 49" TV, 24" Monitor, Airfryer, Wireless Headphones, 200 euros worth of shoes and clothes from Adidas, Webcam, Wireless Keyboard, SSD's, Powerline Adapters, Powerbanks, SD cards and other bits and pieces that I can't remember. Very expensive week for me but there were decent savings on all of them. Spendin not over yet. With the 15% off code on ebay, I'm looking at getting an iPad as a present.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lolliedog

jamescd wrote: »
    Bought a Macbook Pro, Intel NUC, 49" TV, 24" Monitor, Airfryer, Wireless Headphones, 200 euros worth of shoes and clothes from Adidas, Webcam, Wireless Keyboard, SSD's, Powerline Adapters, Powerbanks, SD cards and other bits and pieces that I can't remember. Very expensive week for me but there were decent savings on all of them. Spendin not over yet. With the 15% off code on ebay, I'm looking at getting an iPad as a present.

It's like the generation game, all your missing is the cuddly toy .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

jamescd wrote: »

Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭eoinfitzokk

Got a Logitech k400 keyboard that had no usb receiver in it and a ravpower wall charger that is supposed to be a fast charger but is not. So not happy so far. Should be called faulty Friday. New firestick is yet to arrive so hopefully better luck with that.

I had to buy a spare on cos i thought i lost mine, but it was in the plastic cover over the battery. Got the spare from aliexpress

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I had to buy a spare on cos i thought i lost mine, but it was in the plastic cover over the battery. Got the spare from aliexpress
    Do you mind shortcutting that Logitech compatible USB receiver, would be good to know

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Just two things

Anker BT speaker (seriously great value)
    Amazon Firestick 3rd Gen (I would recommend this, it flies - do not buy the prev. generations I've had them all, slow and annoying)

Had my eye on a TV but resisted - my 9 year old Philips is doing well - still a great picture:)
    Missed out on Dunnes Stores airfryer - had it in my basket online for two days but was sold out when I finally hit buy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,648 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Xbox One Wireless controller in Smyths for €39.99 and these things never go on sale!

Usually buy loads during BF but all the stuff I bought during 2016/2017 BFs are still working 100% and I have no need for anything else! House is fully Alexa-fied and Hue-ified based on those previous BFs.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭tall chapy

No mad fabulous bargains.
    Filtered some bargains through Price Spy

Main 'bargains'
    HP Officejet Pro 8210 inkjet €88

Anker 3A PowerCore 10400mAh (awaiting delivery) €11

Sunwolves Replica Alt Rugby Jersey €23.40

Ocean Glasses - Taylor - Polarized Sunglasses - Frame £10

Regatta Men's Icebound Iv Lightweight Water Repellent Insulated Jacket £12

Solar Zappa Sunglasses Unisex Adult – Brown £11

Best price from decent website
    De'Longhi Dedica Style EC685M Traditional Pump Espresso Machine - Silver £122

Creative HITZ WP380 High Performance Lightweight Bluetooth Wireless NFC Headphones with ShareMe Technology £20

Advertisement