Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Favourite Christmas Song 2018

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

For next year I must remember to vote for The Christmas Song by Gregory Porter.
    Just watching his "Merry Christmas Baby" special for BBC (repeated tonight on BBC4) and his vocals take the christmas standards to another level.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

ANYTHING but "Jingle bell rock.."!

I once traded at a christmas craft fair right next to a santa statue that played it every time anyone walked near it...hour after hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭donegal_man

No surprise. The Pogues God awful, depressing cry in your beer while shouting tunelessly dirge topped the poll. At least Mariah Carey didn't come second.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

Tiss better than the 'I swear it wasn't me locked behind the wheel even though I said it was after the crash and get off with a technicality, Christmas all over again' that was played constantly this year.

Advertisement