Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope you are all well and happy today.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Christmas lads :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,806 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey Paws, you had a tough one, how are you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Clicky

Ah Swannie, so thoughtful :) Are you doing ok?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Year and a day now without a cigarette

Impressive willpower. How is the health lately?.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Year and a day now without a cigarette

Congrats wolf.

Ah Swannie, so thoughtful :) Are you doing ok?.

Getting by with triple-layer washable masks for daily use, and n-95s for required indoor meetings. They want me face-to-face, they pay.

Fortunately, most meetings are grouped online. When walk-about, I dodge-distance people way beyond recommended. Especially with the new variation about.

I am effing dreading people returning to work and school shortly :eek:

• Advertisement

My university has been on holiday break. But if Thanksgiving here was a super-spreader event, a combined x-mas and NYs may result in a super spike in American death rates by mid-January well over 3000 per day.

I think NYE will be house party central here, we won't be budging it's not right. The numbers in your neck of the woods are madness. As for the giant cheeto :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Happy New Year guys!:)

May 2021 be better than 2020.

• Moderators Posts: 51,719 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

*returns to work*

giphy.gif

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

The above looks like Wednesday Del. A day to hump.

Tea and chocolate for breakfast, sod it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

should it not be selection box and baileys for breakfast.

cgh wrote: »
    should it not be selection box and baileys for breakfast.

Nollag na mban, I'll have whatever I want I guess?

Grem backed by her troop of fire breathing dragons rules.

• Advertisement

Ah i think not, Black Swan is her dark majesty ;)

Swannie clickies dragon.

Why thank you Swannie :) How are you doing?

Hey Grem. Just shaking off the raindrops. Rains a lot here just like Eire.

No rain here!. :pac:

Haha. Ye forgets Swannie was born Galway.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Haha. Ye forgets Swannie was born Galway.

I'm quite serious, it hasn't rrained in a week!!

Whoa Grem! Swannie grabs massive windmill and blows clouds East.

If it rains now the place will be a skating rink

• Advertisement

Oops. Time flies for Swannie. Back to work. Lovely chat Grem.

Advertisement