Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Alas, it is Friday. Be it happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Congrats Swannie, well done

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy sunny day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Same to you Swannie, are you well?.

Staying masked, distanced, and healthy thanks Grem. Hope you are well too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Same here, all quiet mostly

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have returned. Depression put up a fight, but I feeling stronger now.

I have returned. Depression put up a fight, but I feeling stronger now.

Wolf it's good to see you back, how have you been?. Depression is a complete bastard.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Currently waiting for my mouth to heal so I can have my dentures in regularly. Feeling real good otherwise. I may go down, but I taking an honor guard of bastards with me to the bad place.

Currently waiting for my mouth to heal so I can have my dentures in regularly. Feeling real good otherwise. I may go down, but I taking an honor guard of bastards with me to the bad place.

Your mouth, bugger did you get ulcers or something? Anyway great to have you back.. Put manners on us in inventive ways

• Advertisement

Your mouth, bugger did you get ulcers or something? Anyway great to have you back.. Put manners on us in inventive ways

No, my upper teeth were severely damaged. They won't do heart surgery if you have bad teeth, so that got pushed way back while I get an upper denture and two cavities filled. other wise, I would be on week 3 of recovery from valve replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Honour Guard Of Bastards, that's so brilliant, it's got to be a future thread title either here or in the Barracks, once I've been knocked off my perch.

Someone make a note

Quick, where's the minutes keeper? Or was one even hired?

Oh hell, he quit forever ago. Never mind, I have post-its.

Ahh I see, have a date for the valve surgery yet?

Ahh I see, have a date for the valve surgery yet?

Likely January sometime. So many children also need it, plus the emergencies.

You holding up ok?.

^^^ Not to take away from the seriousness of Cy's situation, but over the course of this damned pandemic, I've gotten sick of the above question, and all it's variations.... If there's any change of moods, you'll be duly informed.

As you were.

You holding up ok?.
    Better than I was.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    ^^^ Not to take away from the seriousness of Cy's situation, but over the course of this damned pandemic, I've gotten sick of the above question, and all it's variations.... If there's any change of moods, you'll be duly informed.

As you were.
    This whole pandemic has played merry hell with everybody's mental health. My problems have just made it more spicy for me.

• Advertisement

Get well soon fox.

Happy Friday 13th. Swannie mounts her witches broom.

Think I'll hide from the world today Swannie! :eek:

Naaaa. We need your Grem tales to tell about the fire.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Naaaa. We need your Grem tales to tell about the fire.

Wait, the electricity will be gone?. Hmm campfire spooky grem tales could be fun.

Indeed Grem. Oh, bring along a dragon to fire out witches brew.

Consider it done ;) Hope all is well with you?

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Swannie:D
    happy Friday, Grem :)

tenor.gif

Happy Best Friday, Nocts! :P:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

I guess I'll allow it given the date..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

you're the bestest, Grem!! :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

Advertisement