Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray Darcy Show 17 Nov

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I will never get over how anyone could look at that stubbly, erratic, old-man beard in the mirror and think that is a good idea. I thought he was trying to grow it out more or something like it was a work in progress, but this seems to be the end product?!

I mean one of the extremely few assets Ray I used always think had is that he didn't look too bad for his age. And for some reason he just threw it away.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,890 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Will RTE be showing any of her DVD's of an evening?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Could have done without hearing that

tenor.gif?itemid=3556262

• Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

The poor woman really didn't want to write the book.

The bravery she displayed in making capital out of her tryst with trump.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

He has already made America great.

No he hasn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,336 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Can you bring back the body builder !

At least his tits were real.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

D'ya think Ray is tryin it on right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Skid X wrote: »
    No he hasn't.

It's amazing to see how he's turning America into the opposite of those ridiculous MAGA hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

I will never get over how anyone could look at that stubbly, erratic, old-man beard in the mirror and think that is a good idea. I thought he was trying to grow it out more or something like it was a work in progress, but this seems to be the end product?!

I mean one of the extremely few assets Ray I used always think had is that he didn't look too bad for his age. And for some reason he just threw it away.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Lisha wrote: »
    People can make fun of stormy all they like but we can’t understand or appreciate how much child abuse destroys the adult.

But then destroy someone else.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,890 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Jeff2 wrote: »
    But then destroy someone else.?

Who’s life is she destroying? (Apart from her own)

• Registered Users Posts: 72,349 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Missed Stormy last night, I was in the presence of greatness (Gruff Rhys :D ).

Was the interview as car crash as expected? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Missed Stormy last night, I was in the presence of greatness (Gruff Rhys :D ).

Was the interview as car crash as expected? :pac:

It was mainly Stormy talking about having suffered child abuse and being exploited as an adult and looking deeply troubled.

A difficult watch.

Advertisement