Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing dry dog food

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Our two love the Seven Grain Free dry kibble.

It's 75-80 a 12kg bag in the likes of Pet Mania depending on what flavours.

I order it on https://distinctivepets.co.uk/t/dog-food,

It's £10 delivery to Ireland for 1 or 2 bags so I buy 2 at a time for £92 or so. Good savings compared to buying local, and has a good high meat / fish content. Two happy healthy dogs who never tire of their kibble!

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Our Wolf of Wilderness taster box arrived today, 5 x 1kg bags, different varieties.
    I'm really hoping this suits them, it seems like good quality and value and it fits our budget.

Also, I don't know how long the offer will last, but currently on Zooplus its 24kg for €90, and black friday offers X5 loyalty points.
    (I've a big list of new doggy things in my cart ready to buy!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Shelli2 wrote: »
    Our Wolf of Wilderness taster box arrived today, 5 x 1kg bags, different varieties.
    I'm really hoping this suits them, it seems like good quality and value and it fits our budget.

Also, I don't know how long the offer will last, but currently on Zooplus its 24kg for €90, and black friday offers X5 loyalty points.
    (I've a big list of new doggy things in my cart ready to buy!)

You should compare to the maxi zoo version - ask them for some samples (they're the same company).. if it was the same food you could compare prices when they have their €12 for €20 vouchers on living social! ;) and hopefully make a saving. They have me loads of sample pouches of food to try when my friend's dog was very sick with kidney failure and off her food.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 G2fan

The Nourish Rite range from Fetch Your Pet Needs in Mountmellick is what I feed my boys and it's amazing. It's around €60 for a 15kg bag and it's all natural and grain free. I feed my boys the salmon variety as they have very severe skin issues and their fur has never been softer! It's such a good food and you can even order it online and get it delivered! Check out our Instagram to see just how healthy and shiny my boys are! @houndandcurls on Instagram!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Isntaste of the wild really a good food? The protein content to me seems extremely high and I’d be worried about it causing growth issues:

• Advertisement
Advertisement