Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham November Meeting 16th-18th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

FatRat wrote: »
    Thought he was taking a dig for some reason. Overreacted alright to say the least. Too used to it in Boards I guess.

Baron Alco by 10 so.

That's the trouble with the written word, hard to sense the tone. But no harm done and we will plough on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

I added Willie Boy to my Ballyandy antepost bet. Just as he finished ahead of him last time and he is 4 times the price. Don't see any reason why there is that much of a discrepancy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Pogue eile wrote: »
    I'll give you a 6th lol - fancy Baron Alco who runs off the same mark he did 18 months ago when 2nd to Road to Respect which looks very impressive now, very encouraging comeback run as well. The feared bounce factor my biggest concern.

Good shout

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Baron Alco by 10 so.

See you two have much in common :) good shout

Pogue eile wrote: »
    I'll give you a 6th lol - fancy Baron Alco who runs off the same mark he did 18 months ago when 2nd to Road to Respect which looks very impressive now, very encouraging comeback run as well. The feared bounce factor my biggest concern.

good shout

• Advertisement

Thought he was taking a dig for some reason. Overreacted alright to say the least. Too used to it in Boards I guess.

Baron Alco by 10 so.

good shout

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

I'm delighted with that. Well done to Pogue for flagging it first. Good form for Charbel too there. Could be decent this year.

Funny thing is that if Frodon wasn't in the race, the Baron wouldve actually won by 10! Never thought the race would pan out like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

I'm flying over for this on Friday evening for BetVictor Day. Its a cracking meeting, not as wedged as the Festival so plenty of mobility even on Saturday. Good hot food selection from local suppliers to warm you up and the queues are not too bad. Hoping to catch the rugby in town before the train back to Birmingham that night.

Been going this meeting for a number of years now

Thought yesterday was the most comfortable in Tatts, but Club looked very busy

Stayed in Birmingham, Coventry, but now have stayed in Tewkesbury for the past 5 years

Drive down and park up and get the bus in, takes about 30 mins to Cheltenham and walk to course (5 return)

Accommodation about 89 a night for a twin

Advertisement