Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice breakfast around Stephens green?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

ross2010 wrote: »
    Good to know, must try it! So what do you recommend if in Galway....always love a little break in Galway.

In terms of breakfast? Ard bia or the kitchen cafe in the museum are pretty yum. Dela is nice too!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,973 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Anyone who pays that for breakfast needs their head examined.

I was doing a job in the Morgan at the time so didn't pay. Very expensive breakfast but they had everything you could imagine and all you can eat. Eggs cooked anyway you want, full fry, pancakes, fruit, massive selection of breads and cakes. I left with my big Snickers pockets bulging with a selection of muffins. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I was doing a job in the Morgan at the time so didn't pay. Very expensive breakfast but they had everything you could imagine and all you can eat. Eggs cooked anyway you want, full fry, pancakes, fruit, massive selection of breads and cakes. I left with my big Snickers pockets bulging with a selection of muffins. :)

Can you walk in and order breakfast or do you have to be staying there?

Advertisement