Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shooting range

Options
  • 06-11-2018 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Has atlantic shooting in carlow got their shooting range open yet ?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

They did but i heard, and it's pure rumor which i normally don't subscribe to, it's shut again.

Very quiet on the reply front from them so no real answer for you.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭.270 remington

Thanks Cass

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Daithidoo

Thanks Cass

Passed by over a month ago shop looked closed down neighbors shop had marquee tent running full length of outside shooting shop for a sale non shooting stuff so didn't stop

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Daithidoo wrote: »
    Passed by over a month ago shop looked closed down .............
    If its the one in town then they closed that months ago. They moved to a new place outside the town where they developed a new indoor range. They also had the shop there too.

However most lads thought the shop was completely closed and i don't think many called out to the new place. As said above last i heard, and again it's only what i heard, that too closed down.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Daithidoo

Cass wrote: »
    If its the one in town then they closed that months ago. They moved to a new place outside the town where they developed a new indoor range. They also had the shop there too.

However most lads thought the shop was completely closed and i don't think many called out to the new place. As said above last i heard, and again it's only what i heard, that too closed down.

Yea the second one in the industrial estate looked closed was upstairs at the shooting range when it was been set up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Captainaxiom

Shop outside the town and the range are now closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Brasros

Shop and range closed, looking unlikely to reopen. A pitty.

Advertisement