Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presale codes Megathread

Options
  • 01-11-2018 11:56am
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭


    As per the title, thought it might be better on a thread of its own as it can get lost in the “gig discussion”

    Thanks 🙏


«13456761

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭musicmania


    I can't imagine any member of Backstage having a spare code. Best thing you could do is register for the MCD presale.


  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭torby


    musicmania wrote: »
    I can't imagine any member of Backstage having a spare code. Best thing you could do is register for the MCD presale.

    Hi music, thanks, already registered there as a backup 👍


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau


    Just a thought.

    Every single gig announcement is flooded with requests.

    Regards


  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo


    People pay for the backstage membership to get access to these pre-sales.
    So I doubt anyone will be giving their code away!


  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭torby


    urbangoo wrote: »
    People pay for the backstage membership to get access to these pre-sales.
    So I doubt anyone will be giving their code away!


    Well thank you for your sound advice, but not everyone goes to the gigs, not everyone will be available to go to a gig and most people on here are helpful in that way I.e. if you’re not using it yourself you might like to do a nice thing and share it with someone else.

    Maybe I’ve got the ethos of this forum wrong, then again...only been on it for 8 years...and if I’ve nothing constructive to say...I won’t post.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo


    Sorry, I'm just telling you what I think.

    I give people my 3 presale codes all the time and I know people share codes on these boards all the time. But with this particular Bon Jovi pre-sale, I know people only join the fanclub for the presales. It's over €60.00 and you don't get much else for your money. So I just meant people might not be too quick to hand over their codes.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!


    I think this is a great idea


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck


    yeah get this stickied :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭torby


    urbangoo wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm just telling you what I think.

    I give people my 3 presale codes all the time and I know people share codes on these boards all the time. But with this particular Bon Jovi pre-sale, I know people only join the fanclub for the presales. It's over €60.00 and you don't get much else for your money. So I just meant people might not be too quick to hand over their codes.

    :) cheers I have a few options tbh I’m 63 next year and I wasn’t going anyway, saw them in croke for have a nice day...a bit too old now but the kids are still keen (kids lol...in their 30s) the only gig I’ll make an effort for now is Gilmour.


  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ts_editor


    Bryan Adams
    Odyssey Arena, Belfast - £55-65
    Code: BA47ABT5
    LINK


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety


    Can I suggest people ask on thread and if someone has a code they're not using, PM it to the requester and confirm who you sent it to on the thread? For the more popular acts it feels like the same people are PMing everyone for a code.


  • Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari


    The Story of Hip Hop Part 2 - Dec 28th - 3Arena


    Tickets on general sale on Friday 9th on ticketmaster. 40 euro.

    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/8hghxj

    If anyone is a 3 customer and is not planning on going, I would appreciate if you could share your presale code with me. Presale goes live tomorrow, Wednesday.

    Thank you


  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭joinme


    anyone know if there is a presale for ennio morricone? 3 arena feb 15th.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Greg81


    joinme wrote: »
    anyone know if there is a presale for ennio morricone? 3 arena feb 15th.

    PM sent.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Greg81


    ustari wrote: »
    The Story of Hip Hop Part 2 - Dec 28th - 3Arena

    Tickets on general sale on Friday 9th on ticketmaster. 40 euro.

    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/8hghxj

    If anyone is a 3 customer and is not planning on going, I would appreciate if you could share your presale code with me. Presale goes live tomorrow, Wednesday.

    Thank you

    PM Sent


  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits


    would like a pre sale code for ennio morricone if possible?


  • Registered Users Posts: 41 JohnGonne1


    Ditto, any chance of a presale code for Ennio Morricone or Aha?


  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭r0chf0rt


    This page seems to have a list of current presales

    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w


  • Registered Users Posts: 41 JohnGonne1


    Thanks, but it appears that you need the unlock code for these


  • Registered Users Posts: 41 JohnGonne1


    or else Aha pre-sale is sold out


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy


    Anyone got presale codes for David Gray at bord Gais theatre?


  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sarah1991


    I have a code for Ennio Morricone if anyone still needs one?


  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter


    If anybody was to have an unwanted Foo Fighters pre sale code could they send it my way please? Thanks


  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise


    Would greatly appreciate a Foo Fighters Fanclub presale code and link :)


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99


    Has anyone got a presale code yet from the fan club/newsletter ?


  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter


    [Edit: for the Foo's! ] Also keeping fingers crossed for a presale code, if anyone has an unwanted one! Thanks.

    Have signed up for newsletter and MCD presale but silence so far on that front.


  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭yknaa


    Am I the only one who keeps reading the thread as 'Presale codes Megadeth' and getting mildly excited? :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484


    I have Micheal buble presale codes and foo fighters mcd codes if anyone wants them


  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick


    I have Micheal buble presale codes and foo fighters mcd codes if anyone wants them

    Would appreciate Buble code if still available.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 mynextdevice


    Was wondering if anybody would have a Three pre-sale code for Little Mix tickets for the new Tuesday 08/10 show. Thanks


Advertisement