Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assistant staff officer interview (second interview)

Options
  • 24-10-2018 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all, im new to this site and im wondering if anyone could help me. I have a job interview as an assistant staff officer very soon and Im not sure where to start. I had a shortlisting interview on Monday which went well but I really have no idea what they will ask in the interview. I have downloaded annual report, development plan etc and but I just have so much to get through and not sure what to try and learn. Il never get everything studied before interview. I think I should be ok on most of the competencies part but its the knowledge of local government part that I would find most difficult. Has anyone ever done a second interview for assistant staff officer. Any information would be most welcome

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi curlywurly80, welcome to Boards.

The Work & Jobs forum may be the best place to ask. That forum also has a thread dedicated to other useful threads, links, and other resources, which might be worth reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 KiBi

Hi all, im new to this site and im wondering if anyone could help me. I have a job interview as an assistant staff officer very soon and Im not sure where to start. I had a shortlisting interview on Monday which went well but I really have no idea what they will ask in the interview. I have downloaded annual report, development plan etc and but I just have so much to get through and not sure what to try and learn. Il never get everything studied before interview. I think I should be ok on most of the competencies part but its the knowledge of local government part that I would find most difficult. Has anyone ever done a second interview for assistant staff officer. Any information would be most welcome
    I had an interview lately for the HSE. So can look for my notes if that's where your heading? I only had the one though....

• Registered Users Posts: 11 curlywurly80

KiBi wrote: »
    I had an interview lately for the HSE. So can look for my notes if that's where your heading? I only had the one though....

Anything would be helpful to be honest!!! I’d really appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 37 KiBi

Anything would be helpful to be honest!!! I’d really appreciate it
    Sound, I'll pm you. Gimme a few mins

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Closing this as OP has opened a new thread in Work & Jobs here

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement