Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Downfall of Conor McGregor

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Billy86 wrote: »
    Yeah I've soured on McGregor a lot in the last year or two, but at this point the LLS would leap at a chance to have him in but he'd probably only be arsed if he happened to be in the area and not up to anything that night.

He’s been on the LLS twice already and earlier this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

True but the first was when he was barely known, I remember him saying he wanted to be a millionaire from MMA and was about half way there during it. Didnt know he was on earlier this year but I'd reckon it was a much bigger deal for them to have him on that for him to be there when the us shows have a market around 80 times the size of ours

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Brregzit

No, he was on the late late about this time last year... when Tubbs asked him about the gay slurs. But he hasn't been on in 2018. And if he has, that would mean he's been on 4 times!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement