Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Safe journey Seph! Have fun down under.;)

Sitting on the couch reading my book and wondering what to do with myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Having a cuppa.
    Cleaning day not going too well as I have holes in my rubber gloves and need to go out to buy oven cleaner, which means getting dressed and looking presentable,, which means I’m now sitting on the couch with tea and browsing Boards :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Coffee and biscuit break after washing a couple of cars. Then, back out to potter for a few hours - another good getting things done sort of day,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Safe travels Sephers, bring me back something nice.. I won't make any down under double entendre.. That would be beneath me.... lol

Showered and dressed, a lot of my clothes are getting too big for me (woohoo) I bought a new belt 2 weeks ago for my 'good' black jeans and I had to punch 2 new holes in it. Feckin yay. I hit 2 stones off on Thursday.. So far amazing Saturday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What's that Skippy?

Seph is where......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Fair dinkum Seph, have a blast down under man!

Have a ball Sephy... Watch out for the Bush kangaroos. 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Have a ball Sephy... Watch out for the Bush kangaroos. ��

I'll bop the heads off them if they come near me 😆

I won't really :3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

gifted wrote: »
    Heading off out to Witchie and have a lash...lol lol

Yes yes yes!!!
    Farewell poochie

*waves white hanky*

:pac:

Adelaide down under (behave :pac:) for my brother's wedding.

And you aren't coming to see me while down my neck of the woods? Shame on you.

On the sofa watching Riverdale after doing some shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I'll bop the heads off them if they come near me 😆

I won't really :3

Delighted to read that you have power and USB sockets seatside

Did you remember the travel kettle and tea bags ? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Trying to avoid the sun that is dazzling me where I am abed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

On the bus leaving Galway. Had a good time. Talked to some people. Now back to study as I head home.

Hope your flight goes/went Seph. Have a safe one.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

about to close down; migrainey day....

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ManCityFan01

In work. On a Saturday. Untill 7pm. Then I must go to the Cinema with the GF instead of the pub. Life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside for the first time today, very busy day of chores now complete, time to make plans for the evening, have a choice of three different pubs in three different local villages to watch the rugby later, must make a few phone calls before the decision can be made

GoneHome wrote: »
    Couchside for the first time today, very busy day of chores now complete, time to make plans for the evening, have a choice of three different pubs in three different local villages to watch the rugby later, must make a few phone calls before the decision can be made

Having to choose between what pub you go to? This makes me feel even more trapped being at work! I want to be free! :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally homeside and gonna settle down for the night :)

Started packing my shipping boxes today, seem pretty big..... Until you start packing!!!

Well earned glass of red wine now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭4Ad

Farewell poochie

*waves white hanky*

:pac:

Adelaide down under (behave :pac:) for my brother's wedding.

Enjoy Seph...

Settling in here too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Chilled out in hotel room, watching Scotland v SA, waiting for her self to finish in the shower, before heading into town to watch Ireland game, and few (more) pints.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Chilled out in hotel room, watching Scotland v SA, waiting for her self to finish in the shower, before heading into town to watch Ireland game, and few (more) pints.

Please stop mentioning pints!! Ye are killing me here!! :(:( 1 more hour... I can do this

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Sitting down after spending the last few hours in the shed working on my nanny's Christmas present. I'm restoring the crib my great-grandad made for my grandparents in the late 50sfor the first Christmas after they got married. Bita have been replaced and everything sanded, only painting left to do now.

Just waiting for the rugby now!

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Sitting down after spending the last few hours in the shed working on my nanny's Christmas present. I'm restoring the crib my great-grandad made for my grandparents in the late 50sfor the first Christmas after they got married. Bita have been replaced and everything sanded, only painting left to do now.

Just waiting for the rugby now!

I made plans to go to the cinema after work and never took into consideration
    the Rugby and now I feel like the only person in Ireland not watching it. Rookie mistake

I made plans to go to the cinema after work and never took into consideration
    the Rugby and now I feel like the only person in Ireland not watching it. Rookie mistake

At least you will have the cinema too yourself.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    At least you will have the cinema too yourself.

As do we ;)

Autosport wrote: »
    As do we ;)

We're going too..

We're going too..

I'm going to see 'A Star is Born'. The Girlfriend said it's an action packed movie full of violence and explosions! At least she picked a good genre :rolleyes:

We're going too..

Of course my little teddy bear :D

• Advertisement

I'm going to see 'A Star is Born'. The Girlfriend said it's an action packed movie full of violence and explosions! At least she picked a good genre :rolleyes:

:D Your girlfriend is class

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement