Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

Hmmm. I think my 'being' should have been 'been'. Hate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,077 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel room, drinking a Budweiser (non alcoholic) and trying to pretend its beer :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Hotel room, drinking a Budweiser (non alcoholic) and trying to pretend its beer :)

Struck out twice there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Hmmm. I think my 'being' should have been 'been'. Hate that.

No you were right saying being Perse. The late hour is playing tricks with your mind!

No you were right saying being Perse. The late hour is playing tricks with your mind!

I can relax so! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

. The late hour is playing tricks with your mind!

Send in the men in white coats :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I can relax so!

Being there done that... :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

^^ Hah! Nicely played

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couch, wrapped up in a blanket, fire lighting. Good to be home :)

Bed.. B****xed.. Finished work today, too wrecked to appreciate it.. Starting to worry that there's actually something wrong with me I'm aching everywhere and so tired. Getting hair done in morning then have to do loads shopping as I've nothing much bought.. Why do I leave everything til the last minute? Could cry..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bed.. B****xed.. Finished work today, too wrecked to appreciate it.. Starting to worry that there's actually something wrong with me I'm aching everywhere and so tired. Getting hair done in morning then have to do loads shopping as I've nothing much bought.. Why do I leave everything til the last minute? Could cry..

Sure ehhh...give me your credit card number and I'll ehhh buy the presents for ya :3

Sure ehhh...give me your credit card number and I'll ehhh buy the presents for ya :3

Too kind Sephy...

Hides card under pillow.. 😜

Too kind Sephy...

Hides card under pillow.. ��

:pac:

Deskside wishing I had another cotton ball mayfield lager, it went down well :3!

Deskside wishing I had another cotton ball mayfield lager, it went down well :3!

Mayfield as in Cork? :confused:

Bedside now
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Mayfield as in Cork? :confused:

Yes, there's a pub called the cotton ball out that way and they brew their own beer :3.

MayfieldLager.png

I just wish i had another lemsip :o

Bedside now

Yes, there's a pub called the cotton ball out that way and they brew their own beer :3.

MayfieldLager.png

I didn’t know that, feel like I’ve heard of the cotton ball before though. You learn something new every day!

I know what you need. A duvet day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,119 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Kitchen table. Planning the day ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grandeeod wrote:
    Kitchen table. Planning the day ahead.

Beside doing the same.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Have my plans for today made in a, week workwise, will be finished at lunch time and then,,,,,,,, anything goes for the rest of today.

Nearly home time for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭gifted

Just popping into the shower to wash down the oul 6 pack*.....

Then heading out with herself to start the oul Christmas food shop.....that time of year where sweet loving oul ladies turn into monsters and would walk all over you ..lol lol

* may still be half asleep and possibly dreaming that I have a 6 pack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. For a couple of hours, I think we're allowed home early today.

That's it then til Jan 2nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface, last day for two and half weeks, should get out of here about mid-day, then meeting a gang of friends for a few early afternoon pints, have a good day everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

abed trying to get warm and clock-watching....HOPING to go over today and HOPING the car will be OK and HOPING fr a good day in westport... If not, OK b ut would be grand...

chaos this week; fridge playing up, phone not holding a charge.. ,,, tired and weary and after today will HIBERNATE. INDEFINITELY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train to work, after being ill last 3 days

In bed with a coffee and an "Aldi" bramley apple cake (not a euphemism) lol.
    Right.. I need to get up, showered, into town and shop til I drop.. If I get everything done today the drinks are on me tonight.

Bedside, coffee sounds good
    the drinks are on me tonight.

Were gonna hold you to that :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Halfway to kitchen side, one last effort and then I don't have to do this for 2 weeks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement