Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

In work in the airport

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Up, just had an apple and in a few minutes I’m going for a run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home alone, having coffee. The ladies of the family are on a day out and three cars have been left at our house. They are filthy and I feel the need to go and wash them. I'll ponder this as I sip my coffee and read my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Outside Heuston waiting to arrive at platform. Off to match later. Massage first

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table. Been a busy morning so far. Bit of a run, bit of brekkie, saturday morning match prep, pre match warm ups, organising the team. Then I ended up reffing the match which was more running! and we won!
    Deadly morning so far, just refueled with some banana mooju and I'm off to watch another match now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Off to do a little Xmas shopping for some little ones....I don't like Xmas, never did...next month is going to be hell for me ..oh well !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Santa arrived today and I'm getting even more excited :D It's getting so close now :D Oh and yea I'm wearing a Christmas jumper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Having a cup of tea in front of the fire with the newspaper for company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I couldn't look at the dirty cars any longer, so three gleaming motors are now ready for collection if/when the ladies return. 🚗

Time now to light the fire, read the paper and do the crossword.

In the kitchen, making a toastie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Playzone with the kids and there friends. Oh the noise

Seems my daughter has a little crush on Robert Pattinson....we were watching Water for Elephants?.and he took out a gun to shoot a horse...
    "Not in the head" she shouted....
    "Do you want him to shoot the horse in the balls"? I said
    "Daaaaaaaaddd"...followed by a few mins of uncontrollable laughter....

In Charleville competing at Munster chess league, having just lost a close contest. Several lungfuls of fresh air to remedy situation.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,318 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, White City (M & #16)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen...happy place... just spatchcocked a chicken ( settle down ye filthy minds ) and caressed the poor fecker with a load of spices....smelling fab...

Counting the days....hurry up ...hurry up...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Getting a quick bite to eat.

Was at Fulham match, great start for Claudio.

Off on a Jack the Ripper tour shortly.

I don't do relaxing holidays:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Getting ready to bed down for the night. Dropped a pile of money I don't have and packing nearly there now so a productive day done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, cleaning my make up brushes... My life just gets too exciting for words sometimes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Home, defrosting by the radiator.

TG1 wrote: »
    Home, cleaning my make up brushes... My life just gets too exciting for words sometimes...

It never ends does it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bus to work.. Groundhog night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch roasted at the fire. Just finished watching the grinch. Elliot is fast asleep on my knee. I'm going to melt :D
    I brought in some bags of clothes from the shed to sort them. I can fit into some again and my boots wil zip up. I'm so proud of myself.. I have some tiny size 10's that I'm wondering how in the name of god did I fit in them. Kinda given me the determination to fit in them again.. 3 months to my birthday, can I do it? I'll give it a shot lol. Already 3 sizes gone what's 2 more :D

I live less than 1km from the hospital and a sea rescue helicopter has just flown so low over my head the house rattled!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

TV-side. Repeat of TOTP from the 60's in the background.
    So far know every song & singer.
    On now Julie Driscoll : 'Wheels on Fire' :) ( decades later became Ab Fab Sig Tune )

<edit> on now her once fellow band member Long John Baldry........"let the heart aches begin"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Basildon Hospital outpatients waiting area. The little one has just puked everywhere (which was fun cleaning up with the last handful of paper towels I could find in the toilets). Now she’s running around with a puke bowl (clean) on her head telling strangers “you can’t catch me!”

“Yes Dr, she’s really not been well”

FML

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside with a Fry's chocolate cream and a face mask.

Browsing clothes online that I can nowhere near afford.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , The Perfect Storm on tv ..

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Kitchen , The Perfect Storm on tv ..

If I remember correctly good visuals in that movie. I'm no expert though.

Home alone so time for Horror, as you do! Slenderman, got terrible reviews but I have a compulsion to watch it :D

• Advertisement

Bedside, watching Black Mirror. Wanna go to the kitchen to get popcorn, but friends are doing pre drinks in there and I know if I go in I’ll end up chatting till they go out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement