Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Hulsey WTC7 findings for people who not aware of this new study.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Donald Trump was a truther on 9/11. He even said on TV there were bombs in the building. I wonder if he still thinks that today? A lot of people in the media and personalities on the day were not convinced by the plane- fire collapse theory. Watch at 5 minutes.

You mean the media we’re not meant to trust?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,497 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Ipso wrote: »

Same goes for "personalities on the day". They thought there were bombs there. Those personalities.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,787 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Stepping back, if there was a recent government study into 911, funded by direct supporters of Bush, Cheney, etc, conducted by just one expert - 911 conspiracy theorists would be going crazy

Yet here we have a study, funded entirely by an internet conspiracy movement, conducted by one man. Hulsey even declared he read nothing about the 911 investigations so as not to be biased - yet has repeated truther claims from the beginning, and has been in constant contact with AE911 members

Despite promises there's been no transparency, it's delayed by years, early results are questionable, even hardcore AE911 members like Tony S admit there are mistakes. It's not even to determine in any way how the building fell, just to deny it fell due to fire - something a first year grad could possibly manage alone by playing semantics with the numbers and probabilities - to an audience of people who will unquestioningly swallow it like gospel

At the end of the day, apart from a dwindling number of truthers and an even smaller number of skpetics who bother to debate them, few know about this study. It's the equivalent of a Bigfoot group supporting a study into Bigfoot, who are already claiming they will interpret the results as "Bigfoot exist" regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    At the end of the day, apart from a dwindling number of truthers and an even smaller number of skpetics who bother to debate them, few know about this study. It's the equivalent of a Bigfoot group supporting a study into Bigfoot, who are already claiming they will interpret the results as "Bigfoot exist" regardless
    Someone once said of this type of research:
    "I don't know of any expedition that ever went looking for the[Noah's] ark and didn't find it."

Its a bullsh1t study starting from a bullsh1t position by a bullsh1t artist.

• Advertisement

For money.

Cue Cheerful scolding us for daring for saying such things about a guy with all these qualifications who teaches at a prestigious schools. How could we possible question his credentials and integrity.

Meanwhile two posts later he'll tell us that a different expert is obviously part of the conspiracy and maybe doesn't even really have a degree cause he once had lunch next to a guy from the NIST.

King Mob wrote: »
    Cue Cheerful scolding us for daring for saying such things about a guy with all these qualifications who teaches at a prestigious schools. How could we possible question his credentials and integrity.

Meanwhile two posts later he'll tell us that a different expert is obviously part of the conspiracy and maybe doesn't even really have a degree cause he once had lunch next to a guy from the NIST.

His claim is that the ASCE PhD structural engineers and other engineers who took part in investigations into 911, reviewed the reports or reviewed the building/code recommendations were either idiots or part of the big evil conspiracy

In contrast to one expert up in Fairbanks who is literally being paid by a conspiracy group, who themselves make money from promoting and perpetuating the conspiracy

His claim is that the ASCE PhD structural engineers and other engineers who took part in investigations into 911, reviewed the reports or reviewed the building/code recommendations were either idiots or part of the big evil conspiracy
    And specifically the head editor of a prominent journal. Based solely on the idea that the NIST gave him funding at some point prior.
    Nothing else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol every time you get backed into a corner you do this thing where you make definite declarations of truth, then throw out some kind of nonsense tangent to try and change the subject because you know you've been caught out.

Happens all the time.

have you given up on Hulsey's fraudulent paper now?

It is the truth I posted the info from the NIST website. Are just going to continue to ignore it and forget I provided a source to look at this info yourself.

You guys keep denying the work done by NIST.

Dohnjoe just disappeared after I confronted him do you believe column 79 failure was the reason building seven failed. You guys are a joke when you don't even know what NIST opinions are about the collapse.

Metabunk even denied it.

• Advertisement

Ipso wrote: »

They had a gut instinct on the day the buildings were demolished by explosives.

Stepping back, if there was a recent government study into 911, funded by direct supporters of Bush, Cheney, etc, conducted by just one expert - 911 conspiracy theorists would be going crazy

Yet here we have a study, funded entirely by an internet conspiracy movement, conducted by one man. Hulsey even declared he read nothing about the 911 investigations so as not to be biased - yet has repeated truther claims from the beginning, and has been in constant contact with AE911 members

Despite promises there's been no transparency, it's delayed by years, early results are questionable, even hardcore AE911 members like Tony S admit there are mistakes. It's not even to determine in any way how the building fell, just to deny it fell due to fire - something a first year grad could possibly manage alone by playing semantics with the numbers and probabilities - to an audience of people who will unquestioningly swallow it like gospel

Tony S is not involved in the study and please reference the mistakes he admitted to? You just randomly posting info and not backing it up with a source.

By the way it not a crazy theory the building fell down due to explosives. There no history to back up the skeptic claim random fires can collapse an entire steel framed building. It just happened is there best evidence. They continue to ignore all the issues with the NIST study. This made the case for fire weaker, not stronger.

The Skeptics like you keep saying partial collapse is the same as full collapse ridiculous assertion.

Dohnjoe just disappeared after I confronted him do you believe column 79 failure was the reason building seven failed. You guys are a joke when you don't even know what NIST opinions are about the collapse.

Nah, you dodged the question I asked multiple times. You misstated the opinion of the person who wrote the post. You presented your opinions as fact. You don't seem to understand what the word "probable" means. You lazily dismissed all the other points brought up by that post

Tony S is not involved in the study

He's been in contact with Hulsey, he's part of the group that paid Hulsey for the study

In his interview with Mick West he admitted there were errors in the study, he waved them off as "typos"

Nah, you dodged the question I asked multiple times. You misstated the opinion of the person who wrote the post. You presented your opinions as fact. You don't seem to understand what the word "probable" means. You lazily dismissed all the other points brought up by that post

This statement is clear cut.

The study only focuses on one connection. Dr. Hulsey focuses on the connection that NIST identified as a "probable initiation event" in some of its reports, but in fact NIST identified several potential connection failures. This particular connection was not the initiating one in NIST's global collapse models.

If you think I misquoting clarify what part, please. I just highlight the errors.

1) Hulsey is not just focusing on one connection, a false statement. Yes, He does spend some time on the connection failure at column 79 ( and its clear why he did so and not strange) Dohnjoe, NIST believes, the first serious of failures started there, so it where any competent engineer would begin there work. You have to check if NIST most probable theory is correct.

2) why do they mean by several potential failures? NIST does not identify failures on other floors. They identify the progressive failure starting at column 79-44 on Floor 12 and 13. I never read any other theory by NIST, and they don't provide examples of this on Metabunk.

3) This sentence is not difficult to understand - . This particular connection was not the initiating one in NIST's global collapse

This sentence is a lie NIST clearly said on their website the failure of column 79 was the reason building seven failed. There may be minor damage to other floors and connections, but the key failure was column 79, so I don't understand this sentence do you?

He's been in contact with Hulsey, he's part of the group that paid Hulsey for the study

In his interview with Mick West he admitted there were errors in the study, he waved them off as "typos"

He is not involved in the study. There Hulsey and two PhD students, nobody else.

Errors in the study, be specific provide a source to back this up.

This statement is clear cut.

The study only focuses on one connection. Dr. Hulsey focuses on the connection that NIST identified as a "probable initiation event" in some of its reports, but in fact NIST identified several potential connection failures. This particular connection was not the initiating one in NIST's global collapse models.

Yup I see no reason that's false

Again it's not something I wrote, it's up on Metabunk, you do realise you can challenge it. Sign up and off you go
    He is not involved in the study.

Didn't claim he was.

Yup I see no reason that's false

Again it's not something I wrote, it's up on Metabunk, you do realise you can challenge it. Sign up and off you go

Didn't claim he was.

You see no reason why it is false, Jesus.

NIST even said column 79 is where the collapse started.

Metabunk- This particular failure (column 79) was not where the collapse started, the claim they are making. If they are claiming a failure of steel beam, a girder or column somewhere else they need to highlight whereabouts. Do you know. NIST never did.

You see no reason why it is false, Jesus.

Seems a valid point. It takes seconds to sign up, ask a question about it if you have one.

Seems a valid point. It takes seconds to sign up, ask a question about it if you have one.

There no need to- just point me to the page where they discuss these several failures and this differrent initiation failure in the NIST global models, please.

Metabunk restricts debate, the moderator edits poster info to suit them. I have seen them ban people for not agreeing with them. No thanks. These sites are waste of time.

I joined JREF forum a year or so ago and i lasted a few hours lol. I only made one post and asked one question. And benthamitric a poster on Metabunk and JREF replied to me with some questions. When i signed back in i was met with a message banned permanently- no reason why. Joke site.

• Advertisement

It is the truth I posted the info from the NIST website. Are just going to continue to ignore it and forget I provided a source to look at this info yourself.

You guys keep denying the work done by NIST.

Metabunk even denied it.
    Cheerful, this is just another example of your poor reading skills leading you to a wrong conclusion again.

There no need to- just point me to the page where they discuss these several failures and this differrent initiation failure in the NIST global models, please.

lol, don't make requests when you don't bother to answer questions or address points
    Metabunk restricts debate, the moderator edits poster info to suit them. I have seen them ban people for not agreeing with them. No thanks. These sites are waste of time.

Nah, like any scientific, skeptical or historical forum it has common sense rules for logical and reasonable debate

People who lie and use faulty logic don't last long

I joined JREF forum a year or so ago and i lasted a few hours lol. I only made one post and asked one question. And benthamitric a poster on Metabunk and JREF replied to me with some questions. When i signed back in i was met with a message banned permanently- no reason why. Joke site.

Bingo

lol, don't make requests when you don't bother to answer questions or address points

Nah, like any scientific, skeptical or historical forum it has common sense rules for logical and reasonable debate

People who lie and use faulty logic don't last long

Bingo

It not up to me, to provide evidence of another initiation failure it down to you. You posted the info from Metabunk as evidence the Hulsey study has issues and problems. I posted what NIST said then.

Just post the thread where they discuss this other initiation failure in building seven, so i can read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,741 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This has naught to do about the Hulsey study.

Overheal wrote: »
    This has naught to do about the Hulsey study.

Wrong. Hulsey is also looking into NIST claim of a girder failure at column 79. This is where NIST believed the building structure started to fail.. Hulsey is doing his own work and also checking NIST work that nobody else has taken the time to do. It all relevant to the discussion.

And still waiting for Dohnjoe link.

Wrong. Hulsey is also looking into NIST claim of a girder failure at column 79. This is where NIST believed the building structure started to fail.. Hulsey is doing his own work and also checking NIST work that nobody else has taken the time to do. It all relevant to the discussion.

And still waiting for Dohnjoe link.

???

Hulsey copying and pasting slides in his presentation from a conspiracy theory blog. Proves hes not startiing objectively. What a fraud.

https://www.metabunk.org/ae911-truths-wtc7-evaluation-computer-modelling-project.t5627/page-19

???

You posted info belonging to Metabunk and you felt they were right.

They claimed NIST had proposed several connection failures and they also claimed Column 79 failure was not where NIST said the collapse started in their gobal collapse models.

You have to provide evidence and the thread where this is discussed on their website, i asked for it and you still have not provided.

The Nal wrote: »
    Hulsey copying and pasting slides in his presentation from a conspiracy theory blog. Proves hes not startiing objectively. What a fraud.

https://www.metabunk.org/ae911-truths-wtc7-evaluation-computer-modelling-project.t5627/page-19

I looked at the info on Hulsey slides and info on the conspiracy slides and the words and paragraphs don't match. If they claiming his palargised info they need to show the paragraph, he used. Claiming he just copied and posted entire pargraphs is a lie.

It info that publically available online, it only info about the background of the building. More dishonest posts by Metabunk.

• Advertisement

I looked at the info on Hulsey slides and info on the conspiracy slides and the words and paragraphs don't match. If they claiming his palargised info they need to show the paragraph, he used. Claiming he just copied and posted entire pargraphs is a lie.

It info that publically available online, it only info about the background of the building. More dishonest posts by Metabunk.

Hes using conspiracy theory sites as a base for his presentation.

Hes a fraud who has produced nothing out for gullible sheeps money. He appears to be good at it.

Advertisement